I have thought about this hand quite a bit and I think it is a GREAT fold.:clap: A real rock usually only re-raises pre-flop with AA, KK, or QQ.  We cannot beat any of these hands.That said, let's not "just call" here with KK OOP.  I would not re-raise all-in as stated, but I would put in a sizable re-raise.  I'd probably make it $50-$60 to go.
I think this is right. He definitely would have re-raised allin preflop had you raised to $50 or $60 and you could fold. I couldn't, but hypothetically you could have...
I agree with this line. Re-pop it to $50 or so prf. And if he pushes all-in....You possibly could muck here. He probably isn't pushing here with worse than KK.On the flop, I don't mind this fold since you just called. That min-raise scares me...it says, "I can beat TP and I want you to call"I would like to say that I don't jam my whole stack in here with this hand....but I bet I would. :evil:

I very nice fold ont he flop, can u post the results i am 90%$ sure u folded to aces.I woulda liked a smooth call if you were in position but you were out of position, i think the only way to play it is to re raise pre flop if he goes all in, u have a very tough position and if he flat calls then a even harder decision onmt he flop, u got out of it very cheap, i dont like the flat call pre flop out of position tho

I personally would assign CO a much larger range of starting hands than just AA, KK, and QQ here no matter how tight he is, assuming we believe him to be a good thinking player, not just a mindless rock. He's reraising a super loose player. Any strong hand will do here.That being said, I agree with most others. A rereraise preflop is in order, and on the flop as well if we didn't raise preflop.Mark

can u post the results i am 90%$ sure u folded to aces.
Highlight the bottom of the original post to find the results.