My VP$IP over 4000 hands at 2/4 was consistently around 40-45 I believe, and my PFR was pretty high too. The difference is that those stats were from the FCP 5-max tables, which leads to more aggression in general. I think I was winning 2.5-3BB/100, somewhere in that range.I can't pull the rest of the stats because my harddrive recently crashed, but I'm going to start playing 2/4 shorthanded on Absolute, which is 6-max, and I'd be interested to see how my stats change.

my stats show 6.16BB/100 over 6,200 hands. thought id mention it.Sustainable for sure.good luck.
hehe smash i was waiting for that from you.Id say i have played maybe another 50,000 hands that i havent logged because i either didnt have PT or was just too lazy to set up Ultimate Buddy. I agree 6.16 isnt sustainable, but i have been winning ridiculously well virtually right the way through. I seriously think i can beat the 1/2 6 max games for 4BB/100... the play is really just that bad.
my stats show 6.16BB/100 over 6,200 hands. thought id mention it.Sustainable for sure.good luck.
hehe smash i was waiting for that from you.Id say i have played maybe another 50,000 hands that i havent logged because i either didnt have PT or was just too lazy to set up Ultimate Buddy. I agree 6.16 isnt sustainable, but i have been winning ridiculously well virtually right the way through. I seriously think i can beat the 1/2 6 max games for 4BB/100... the play is really just that bad.
6 BB per 100 hands is absolutely sustainable. You are looking at a little below 3 BB per hour live. Very possible.
6 BB per 100 hands is absolutely sustainable.  You are looking at a little below 3 BB per hour live.  Very possible.
Maybe at .5/1. At any other level, I've never heard of a winrate approaching 6 over a good number (100k +) of hands.

I have to disagree with the statement about 6 BB/hr not being sustainable in 6-max LHE. I've played 7,700 hands with PT and I have a 5.5 BB/hr winrate as well. Just over half of those hands are playing 1/2, but I've done just as well at the higher levels, as I've logged over 1,200 hands at 3/6 and over 1,200 hands at 10/20 and each of those levels show a 5.5 BB/hr winrate as well. In fact, the 535 hands at 15/30 show a 9.6 BB/hr winrate (although I know that's not sustainable.If I actually put some effort in to table selection instead of picking the highest avg. pot on Party every time, I have no doubt I could bring my overall winrate up to a full 6 BB/hr.

I have to disagree with the statement about 6 BB/hr not being sustainable in 6-max LHE. I've played 7,700 hands with PT and I have a 5.5 BB/hr winrate as well.  Just over half of those hands are playing 1/2, but I've done just as well at the higher levels, as I've logged over 1,200 hands at 3/6 and over 1,200 hands at 10/20 and each of those levels show a 5.5 BB/hr winrate as well. In fact, the 535 hands at 15/30 show a 9.6 BB/hr winrate (although I know that's not sustainable.If I actually put some effort in to table selection instead of picking the highest avg. pot on Party every time, I have no doubt I could bring my overall winrate up to a full 6 BB/hr.
Since 7k hands is a good sample size. :roll: But yea I think good sh stats can vary but its best to lag it up. something like 25-30 VPIP and 13-18 pfr seems optimal.

I agree you need to play kinda LAG most of the time, as my VPIP and PFR are even higher than that. I have a VPIP of 39 and a PFR of 21 for 6-max tables, and as I mentioned, it led to a winrate of 5.5 BB/hr. Maybe the people with lower winrates are missing out on a lot of value by folding too many hands.And is 7,700 hands really that small of a sample size for LHE? If you were playing NLHE, I could see how a few big hands might swing you, but playing limit, I'd think that 7,700 hands would be enough to get you pretty close to your true winrate, at least within a BB either way.

While 7700 might seem like a lot it really is pretty minimal especially at 6 max as it can be so swingy. I think over that many hands you can figure out just by playing whether or not you'll be able to be a winning player or not, but true winrate just takes longer to come by. I know i've had 5k hand runs where i've been up around 10 bb/100 but at the same time runs where i've been losing at a 1-2 bb/100 pace.

Wow, you guys have high VP$IP.I'm not sure what limits you guys play, but assuming you're playing mostly 5 and 6 handed you should consider tightening up a good bit.I love love love having players with VP$IP stats in the high 30's and above at my table. I'm not saying that none of them are winners, but I've run across very few of them if any.

I'm a 26.5/18 now, which doesn't seem too good compared to the stats of the stronger players I face.Also, my VP$IP from the sb is 39, which can't be good.I'm not really sure what good stats are though, any help?
Why?Are you looking to increase your VPIP and pfr% or decrease it?I think your stats are fine. Too bad you couldn't just recieve a winrate based on your stats. :-)

I was concerned that the "gap" between my PFR and VP$IP was too big, I guess not though. I thought that maybe I was cold-calling too much out of the sb and bb.I am happy to say that my winrate is looking quite nice right now :-)

I find that the more experience you get, the less optimistic you get in these winrate projections.If you have to ask, 5 is definitely not reasonable for you. 1 is probably a more realistic estimate.
If my winrate for 6 max at 10/20 and below drops to 1 BB/hr, I'll send you $1000. I know I'm better than that.