instant bankroll legit - free $100

Just wanted to post that this instant bankroll thing is legit. I am not promoting or get anything by saying this, but its a nice way to get a free $100 if you have never played on partypoker before www.instantbankroll.comI just got my $75.00 and after playing 500 raked hands you get the other $25.FYI .... If you already have a money account on partypoker this is not a valid promotion, only for new signups.

Its pretty simple. If you have never had a partypoker account then you goto the instant bankroll site, download the partypoker software, signup on the instant bankroll site and their forum, they give you a signup code (INSTANT) for partypoker. After your account is set up it takes like 1 or 2 days and they email you a phone number to call to verify your account details. While you are on the phone they depo $75 into your account immediately. I played with it during lunch today. Once you rake 500 hands then the other $25 pending bonus is applied.I did find out however this counts as your first depo and cant be combined with another deposit bonus like I was hoping. I was hoping to depost $400 or $500 and take advantage of the 30% bonus ($120 - $150), but if you take the INSTANT code you cant take the other bonus. So now instead of depositing I am waiting on their monthly RELOAD bonus and will depost then.Feel free to PM me with any other questions

Hey Dna, I was wondering about that offer. I thought it would be full of catches. I had an account with them last Sept., but havent played there since. Think I'd still qualify? Or is it brand new accounts only? Do you know? thanks

I had a play account on there before (dna4ever), but had to create a new account (dna4poker).It is my understanding if you have ever had a real money account then you do not qualify. They go on to be pretty strict saying if you try to open another money account and already have one then they will freeze both accounts, blah blah. I thought it would be full of catches to, but was surprisingly easy which is why I posted here. Who couldnt use a free $100 ?There is an email on their website, you can always email support and ask I guess. Good luck!

A) Good firewall and antivirus programB) Spybot Search and Destroy (free and download.com)C) Adaware (free at download.com)Those are a must in my opinion.I do PC support (one of my hats) for my work and have been able to clean even the most spyware invested computers so there is hope. Unfortunately some of the smarter ones get involved with startup, processes, services, etc and require quite a bit of manual removal and registry editting which can severely screw up your PC if your not familiar with that stuff and do it wrong.I havent used partypoker enough to say if your PC is good enough or not, but I am sure if you goto their website they have minimum requirements or recommended requirements to run their software.Good luck

Dna, please don't take offense to this, but is there anyone else on this forum that can attest to this? I'm sure you're a completely reputable guy dna, but I've always been very, very cynical of places that offer free money with no catch. Is there anyone else that has used this and would refer it to others?

Dna, please don't take offense to this, but is there anyone else on this forum that can attest to this? I'm sure you're a completely reputable guy dna, but I've always been very, very cynical of places that offer free money with no catch. Is there anyone else that has used this and would refer it to others?
This is probably breaking a forum rule by sending a link to another forum, but here goes.http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/vie...cd4a77450a6.phpIts over 1000 people who have done this instant bankroll thing and their thanks and experience. I just posted my experience on their too (Subject "$100 free - crazy")Hope this helps validate what I couldnt do personally. PS . No offense taken

I also did the instant bankroll he's referring to, it is legit.I'm new here, but am a vet at cardplayer and wouldnt blow smoke up your a$$, it's worth the 15 minutes for the free doughfyi, partypoker currently has no known spyware attached to it, usually only the skins using microgaming are prone to this

everytime I see a thread on this intantbankroll crap I find it very odd that the amount of money always goes up, the first thread it was at $25 and now its up to $100. I think I'll wait to see if I can hit this up when it is around $300 or so.

not sure about age check, i wanna say no, but dont rememberthe Instant Bankroll promo is $75 up front, then another $25 when rake requirements are met thru partyi know there are other similar promos out there, from $50 on up, but i am referring to instantbankroll-com only

Thought I would give the final report. Took me about 6 playing hours cause I could only 2 and 3 table with a $75 BR, but just hit the 500 raked hands and the other $25 was deposited instantly as promised. Besides the fact I think Pokerstars software completely owns Party Pokers, a free $100 never sux. I have to say I do get excited when I win a hand and all the clapping, cheering, and fireworks going off when you win a hand. I found myself clapping along after awhile.Over the 500 hands I managed to make $20 too so a free starting bankroll of $120, how cool is that? Now let me go waste it all right quick.

Ok quick question about this "Instant Bankroll"I signed up for it last night but I have a problem. I have two email accounts one for personal use and one i use for promotions stuff like htis because they do spam you a lot, anyways is there any chance someone can email me the number i need to call them to activate the account, i looked in the party account today adn there was the $25 pending in the bonus section but not the $75, since I can't get to my email I don't know who to call or whatnot. Ok I am a fool.... anyways any help would be grateful.SethMoney81@aol.com

I just got my 75 bucks two days ago from instantbankroll. I didn't have to give my SSN or credit card, so far it seems legit. I have noticed quite a bit of spam on the email address I used though. The only "catch" is that you can't withdraw any money at all until you play the 500 raked hands. Either way, I think it's a great deal.

"When I go on it says "Due to overwhelming numbers we can only support 45 people per day" and it always says 45 people have already signed up. What is the best time to beat the first 45 people?"Just got my 75 bucks today from instantbankroll.Wednesday night I stayed up till 3am (midnight PST) so I would have the best chance of being in the first 45.I started the signup at exactly midnight pacific and when I was done 12 people had beat me signing up. So I imagine you have little chance of making it in unless you stay up late/get up early.Shaun

I did it and it worked for me. I have $75 in my acount and $25 waiting for 500 hards to be played within 30 days.I ssigned up and got my confirmation email in 3 days. It said to phone 1-877-PSO-CHAT (877-776-2428) Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm EST. I phoned on Saturday morning from 10:15 until 10:45 until I got through.You need a new PartyPoker account with the bonus code INSTANT. Then fill in the forms on the www.instantbankroll.com website. They ask name, home address, email, birthday, and phone number. They do check your age with the birthday you submitted. But when you phone them, all they do is verify all the information you entered on the webpage. If there is information you want to protect, as long as you are consistant between the information you enter via the phone and web, you should be fine. You get signed up for PokerSourceOnline, which has a referral bonus. I just said I heard about it from a poker newsgroup. DNA4Ever should really get the credit and referrals. It's too late for me, but DNA - create a referral code and people who read it here should use his. I created one for my friends - enter the code Opie. If credit can't go to DNA yet, I guess someone should get it.Peace,Opie