street racing

wow, my stupid cool friend just lost his 69 SS camaro in a street race for "pink slips", i guess he wants to be hungover when his dad beats the hell outta him because he is getting wasted at some dank pit bar, he starting talking about a bad beat while driving so im sure he isnt in the best shape to talk about it, what a street donk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG - truly a donk move. What kind of car did he race?

you know so im I, lol, all i heard was his moronic self lost it, im gonna ride him hard about it though, it was a nice car, oh and dont cry for him, after his dad gets through with him hes just gonna get another car, i think its MOPAR time for him though

wow, my stupid cool friend just lost his 69 SS camaro in a street race for "pink slips", i guess he wants to be hungover when his dad beats the hell outta him because he is getting wasted at some dank pit bar, he starting talking about a bad beat while driving so im sure he isnt in the best shape to talk about it, what a street donk
ORLY?I thought that only happened in "Grease."
thats my friend, and yah, its pretty retarded racing for it, i dont even know how they transfer like the title and everything
And "The Fast and the Furious"
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time"diesel.jpg
" that 69 camaro will be a nice addition to my collection."[/quoteLOL..."Best ... Vin Diesel"
I dont think it was vin diesal who took his car
"That's because it was me"l_469821.jpg
"Oh yeah, well lets see if you got the balls to put that 69' on the line"2%20Fast%202%20Furious-5.jpg
"Aayy yo, I want some of that action, let's make it a 3-way for slips"_115257_grease.jpg