daniels belief in god is a pure hypocrisy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can lock whatver you want.  Since that is lal oyu ever do here is lock posts you pathetic mods with no life.  But i will say it again.  Daniel plays poker and gambles for a living that is not the acts of a godly man.  He is liek the murderers in jail they find the bible and gos and they fell vindicated.  well not the case man.  You need to play poker and stick to poker.  Stop preaching because you drink to muc and gamble to much to preach god to anyone
Listen, you're a troll and that's wonderful. However I think we need to look into your psyche to find resolution for whatever is causing you to act this way.After reviewing some of your recent posts I've found your problem. You have low self-esteem due to a limited wardrobe. You see people walking down the street and you know they have more clothes than you, it really burns you up. 'Why should they have all the garments?' you ask. I understand your pain.But listen to me. We can work through this together. There's a light at the end of your tunnel, the Tunnel of Few Clothes. Tomorrow you're going to go to the mall, find a number of shirts, and buy them. Yes, you will buy shirts. And as you make the purchase you will feel the weight the world being lifted off your shoulders.You can do it, man. You can do it.

Listen, you're a troll and that's wonderful. However I think we need to look into your psyche to find resolution for whatever is causing you to act this way.After reviewing some of your recent posts I've found your problem. You have low self-esteem due to a limited wardrobe. You see people walking down the street and you know they have more clothes than you, it really burns you up. 'Why should they have all the garments?' you ask. I understand your pain.But listen to me. We can work through this together. There's a light at the end of your tunnel, the Tunnel of Few Clothes. Tomorrow you're going to go to the mall, find a number of shirts, and buy them. Yes, you will buy shirts. And as you make the purchase you will feel the weight the world being lifted off your shoulders.You can do it, man. You can do it.LOOK AT THIS SOMEONE TRYING TO BE FUNNY BUT IS NOT. WOW MAN YOUHAVE SOME ISSUES. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY OR HUMOROUS OR ANYTHING. NOW THAT IS FUNNY BUT TRUE. I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NOT ONE PERSON ON HERE FINDS WHAT OYU SAID FUNNY. TEH SAD THING IS YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE FUNNY.