The Hideout

Just check the dates on those posts. The forum is set to order the posts chronologically. The dates are for friday, march 3 at a certain time, so come tomorrow at those specific times, the posts will move with the rest of the posts. Somehow the forum's clock got messed up during the duration of those few posts.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I think me actually having a winning poker session last night sent the whole world into a ****in' time warp or something. :club:

I think me actually having a winning poker session last night sent the whole world into a ****in' time warp or something. :club:
damn IV, don't do it again...
Just check the dates on those posts. The forum is set to order the posts chronologically. The dates are for friday, march 3 at a certain time, so come tomorrow at those specific times, the posts will move with the rest of the posts. Somehow the forum's clock got messed up during the duration of those few posts.
THE SPACE TIME CONTINUIM HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH!!! :):D:D:D:):club:

LoL I'm livin the dream man, livin the dreamOr livin A dream I should say, it usually takes me till around Tuesday to get over my weekend hangover

LoL I'm livin the dream man, livin the dreamOr livin A dream I should say, it usually takes me till around Tuesday to get over my weekend hangover
This reminds me of last weekend...I got so high on Saturday night that I was incapacitated until Sunday evening. It was crazy.
Great Scott...
Might be time to destroy the Delorean, Doc.
This reminds me of last weekend...I got so high on Saturday night that I was incapacitated until Sunday evening. It was crazy.
i'm hoping to be doing that tonight. but at the same time I have my home game on friday night that I wanna be focused for.. as I must continue my pwning..plus saturday my buddies and i plan on getting absolutely destroyed. like full night of whiskey destroyed.WOOO! there's gonna be some interesting posting coming from CW this weekend LOL
i'm hoping to be doing that tonight. but at the same time I have my home game on friday night that I wanna be focused for.. as I must continue my pwning..plus saturday my buddies and i plan on getting absolutely destroyed. like full night of whiskey destroyed.WOOO! there's gonna be some interesting posting coming from CW this weekend LOL
It was pretty ridiculous. I hadn't had any in close to two months, so it hit me pretty hard. Harder than I was used to. :)Sounds like CDubb's got a nice little weekend planned. I'm having some buddies over on Saturday to watch the Washington/Arizona basketball game (could possibly decide the regular season Pac-10 title) and have some beers, which will probably morph into a drunken hip-hop/video game gathering by the end of the night.

ahhh shit... I'll have keep my laptop out all weekend...on a side note... I'm posting early cus I had to be at work early... but I just found out that I really didn't need to come in until an hour later... sucks cus I only fell asleep at about 8am pacific and woke up at 1230pm pacific...

It was pretty ridiculous. I hadn't had any in close to two months, so it hit me pretty hard. Harder than I was used to. :)Sounds like CDubb's got a nice little weekend planned. I'm having some buddies over on Saturday to watch the Washington/Arizona basketball game (could possibly decide the regular season Pac-10 title) and have some beers, which will probably morph into a drunken hip-hop/video game gathering by the end of the night.
UCLA PWNS!!!! especially if they were healthy...
ahhh shit... I'll have keep my laptop out all weekend...on a side note... I'm posting early cus I had to be at work early... but I just found out that I really didn't need to come in until an hour later... sucks cus I only fell asleep at about 8am pacific and woke up at 1230pm pacific...UCLA PWNS!!!! especially if they were healthy...
BOOOOO! ;)Brandon Roy PWNS everyone on UCLA's roster.
ahhhh... washington pwns UCLA this year... only cus they got Romar and Dollar from UCLA...
Yeah, and now Cameron Dollar is talking about taking over the head coaching position at Idaho...