• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt think you had anything. got a little nervous thought he was goin call you. he took a bit to fold then announced what he had.

And, the donkeys get me again. Button raises to 420, I call from BB with two red 9s. Flop A64, all clubs. I check, he checks. Turn 10d, I check, he pots it for 900. I read him as very weak, and push for 2700. He calls with A5, no club. Fucking A5.I don't know how much longer I can play tourneys if this bullshit keeps up.

And, the donkeys get me again. Button raises to 420, I call from BB with two red 9s. Flop A64, all clubs. I check, he checks. Turn 10d, I check, he pots it for 900. I read him as very weak, and push for 2700. He calls with A5, no club. Fucking A5.I don't know how much longer I can play tourneys if this bullshit keeps up.
I feel the same way. I'm in a tourney right now, doing good but i'm just waiting to see how the donks will get me this time. What miracle can they catch?
nice to see oyu still alive grinder. havent seen you say one word since you hit that straight flush.
that hand was so dirty, I thought i got busted then i started yelling when i realized i straight flushed
My theory is that if you get a straight flush in a tournament then you better go on to win the tournament so go ahead and win it man.
nice to see oyu still alive grinder. havent seen you say one word since you hit that straight flush.
that hand was so dirty, I thought i got busted then i started yelling when i realized i straight flushed
My theory is that if you get a straight flush in a tournament then you better go on to win the tournament so go ahead and win it man.
don't worry i'm going too, i lost about 2-3k when i got caught stealing with 34 suited and had to call an all in reraise but besides that i'm doing fine. at 15k just waiting it out
don't worry i'm going too, i lost about 2-3k when i got caught stealing with 34 suited and had to call an all in reraise but besides that i'm doing fine. at 15k just waiting it out
how many left?