do i ever fold here

Early stages of a satellite to 200K guarantee.Blinds 20/40UTG+1 moves all in for 45Folded to me one off button I have KsKh, I raise to 125. Button and SB call.Me 1250V1 2000 SBV2 2400 ButtonFlop is Jc 5c 3h. SB bets 450, I raise to 900, Button moves all in, SB foldsAt this time the pot is 3060 and I only have 350 left. At this point I know I'm beat, but decide I just can't fold. Button shows JJ and wins the pot when I don't suck out. The question is should I ever fold here, save my last 350 and try to grind my way back???

Flop is Jc 5c 3h. SB bets 450, I raise to 900, Button moves all in, SB foldsThe question is should I ever fold here, save my last 350 and try to grind my way back???
Your raise to 900 (effectively 70% of your stack) pretty much made your decision for you.Your pot odds/odds to make your hand are roughly the same at this point. No way you can fold now.
Flop is Jc 5c 3h.  SB bets 450, I raise to 900,  Button moves all in, SB foldsThe question is should I ever fold here, save my last 350 and try to grind my way back???
Your raise to 900 (effectively 70% of your stack) pretty much made your decision for you.Your pot odds/odds to make your hand are roughly the same at this point. No way you can fold now.
I have a friend who's last name is Raisor, kind of wierd he doesn't play poker anymore??
Early stages of a satellite to 200K guarantee.Blinds 20/40UTG+1 moves all in for 45Folded to me one off button I have KsKh, I raise to 125.  Button and SB call.Me 1250V1 2000  SBV2 2400  ButtonFlop is Jc 5c 3h.  SB bets 450, I raise to 900,  Button moves all in, SB foldsAt this time the pot is 3060  and I only have 350 left.  At this point I know I'm beat, but decide I just can't fold.  Button shows JJ and wins the pot when I don't suck out.  The question is should I ever fold here, save my last 350 and try to grind my way back???
If you were trying to get the pot heads-up with the all-in (not saying you should or should not), then you need to raise more pre-flop. Jacks probably would have been calling anyhow, but that is results-based thinking. 8)