why does daniel look so happy when he's playing ?

admin and gov. got some PMs.i'm sure everything would get fixed in a few hrs and i'll still be here.  why doyou guys try so hard to get me banned? why do you reply to my posts drawingdead, when they have nothing to do with you, and try and flame me? why?why do you assume everything i say is about your friend? why? just know that i would never ever ever do that again. i've only done it once, and i didnt know that info the first time. sorryteneight
before tonight, i was more or less on your side, saying you never did anything too bad to cross the line.you, me, ddindm, and everyone else that know what's going on know wha tyou meant by the "until then i won't jopke about your...." comment.that crossed the line in my book. and fyi, you've done it twice before tonight, not once.maybe you should lay off the pot.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

admin and gov. got some PMs.i'm sure everything would get fixed in a few hrs and i'll still be here.
I'm confident Admin and/or Gov will handle this the bet way possible.
why doyou guys try so hard to get me banned? why do you reply to my posts drawingdead, when they have nothing to do with you, and try and flame me? why?
Assuming that was the case, which it's not, it might have something to do with you mocking the death of my friend on two occasions now.
why do you assume everything i say is about your friend? why? just know that i would never ever ever do that again. i've only done it once, and i didnt know that info the first time. sorry
Not everything, just, "Shut your mouth or you'll end up like your friend" and "Keep talking and I'll make another joke about.." Geez, why would I dislike you?With all that being said, I'll let Admin and Gov handle it. I'm not worried about things. But don't play the victim. You're not that dim. Well, you might be, but you should at least know better.

again..show me some facts?? please?you have nothing to show for. all you do is assume things because drawingdead make you a believer. he did do a good job.all of these are assumptions that you can't show any evidence for. thanks though.btw, i could care less if you were on my side. you are a FCPHA member, and everyone in there has something against me just because 1 member has a conflict with me. all of you have to "gang" up on me. the only way you guys can battleteneight

drawingdead...you have replied to a lot of my posts making fun of me without me saying anything about you..A WHOLE LOT, for no reason.please stop trying to act like you have only done it a handful of times. it has been atleast 100 times..mostly in off topic. so pleaseeeeeeeeeejust ignore my posts and dont reply to me and we wont have a problemteneight

btw, i could care less if you were on my side. you are a FCPHA member, and everyone in there has something against me just because 1 member has a conflict with me.  all of you have to "gang" up on me. the only way you guys can battle
if you're in a "battle' with us and we're "ganging" up on you...why do you try so desparately hard to fit in there?seriously, are there any teaknight fans left on the forum, or have you turned every one of them against you?
drawingdead...you have replied to a lot of my posts making fun of me without me saying anything about you..A WHOLE LOT, for no reason.please stop trying to act like you have only done it a handful of times. it has been atleast 100 times..mostly in off topic.  so pleaseeeeeeeeeejust ignore my posts and dont reply to me and we wont have a problemteneight
With all that being said, I'll let Admin and Gov handle it. I'm not worried about things. But don't play the victim. You're not that dim. Well, you might be, but you should at least know better.

fit in?? since when? i only reply to missidaho and a few others that are actually worth replying too. i could care less if people dont like me. i'm sure it makes you happy if some members are "fans" of pupsta. pathetici dont need fans..i never think that posting in a forum would bring anyone fans.once again, THANKS FOR PROVING my point. you try and talk about something not related to our "framing". you have nothing else to say since i've backed up everything i said with "facts"...unlike you and DD. you only assume thingsteneight

fit in?? since when? i only reply to missidaho and a few others that are actually worth replying too.  i could care less if people dont like me. i'm sure it makes you happy if some members are "fans" of pupsta. pathetici dont need fans..i never think that posting in a forum would bring anyone fans.once again, THANKS FOR PROVING my point. you try and talk about something not related to our "framing". you have nothing else to say since i've backed up everything i said with "facts"...unlike you and DD. you only assume thingsteneight
what point did i prove? you're the one that brought up "army members ganging up on you" which is nothing more than you seeing something that isn't true.and how is "hi everyone, how's everyone doing tonight" "stfu teneight, get out of this thread" "no, i can be in this thread because it's a free country. how's everyone doing in poker right now?" not trying to fit in?

please dont change the subject.you assumed i said a few things, but youhave nothing to back it up. seems like a cold case to me. if you take this up to the judges, they are just going to laugh at you. i gave you a great explaination on everything you have said. good day sir.

please dont change the subject.you assumed i said a few things, but  youhave nothing to back it up. seems like a cold case to me. if you take this up to the judges, they are just going to laugh at you.  i gave you a great explaination on everything you have said.  good day sir.
yep, since quoting verbatim things that you said = assuming things.anyone ever tell you you should run for office? you have a knack for arguing semantics about something to draw the attention off of the main point.

Comical.I've given links for everything I said. Other than that..all I have to say is..

With all that being said, I'll let Admin and Gov handle it. I'm not worried about things. But don't play the victim. You're not that dim. Well, you might be, but you should at least know better.

it is pretty funny trying to see drawingdead and pupsta trying to gang up on me to get me banned. it wont work though..sorry boysit was like last nights "24" episode. Jack bauer (me) was getting framed for a murder by russian terrorist (pupsta and drawingdead). Jack (me)then succesfully took care of the terrorist (pupsta and drawing dead) and everything they threw at him. jack (me) came out on top once the smoke cleared.great show, you should def. watch it

it is pretty funny trying to see drawingdead and pupsta trying to gang up on me to get me banned. it wont work though..sorry boys  it was like last nights "24" episode. Jack bauer (me) was getting framed for a murder by russian terrorist (pupsta and drawingdead). Jack (me)then succesfully took care of the terrorist (pupsta and drawing dead) and everything they threw at him. jack (me) came out on top once the smoke cleared.  great show, you should def. watch it
Comical.I've given links for everything I said.  Other than that..all I have to say is..

thank you drawingdead. comical is the thing i was going for in my previous post. thanks :wink: btw...i want to ______please start assuming things again. pupsta, you should join in as well. you guys make a great team. brokeback mountain anyone??

you're not worried about things? then what was you replying to this thread like 40 times tonight? i winanyways, night all. see you tomorrow _______there's another one for you Drawingdead and pupsta. not that hardi'll give you a hint...it starts with "MORN" and ends with "ING"teneight

Daniel's not going to look so happy if he reads this entire bitchfest like I just did....Kids...If I have to stop this car!!!.....
FYP.. :club: And, honestly, I don't care. I'm not going to let someone repeatedly mock the death of a close friend of mine. If Daniel wants me gone, then that's fine. I'll find other places to post strat and have good discussion. I don't need to put up with someone saying the things he's said, especially after I've told him politely the situation at hand. Especially when that person has contributed just short of nothing to this forum.

Actually, as an adendum to my previous post, that wasn't all true. I think I would care a bit. The NLHE strat section here is kind of my baby. I've put a lot of time and a lot of effort into it, and I would be bothered if I was banned/asked to leave. We've taken it to a lot higher level of theory/strategy/thinking lately, and it's finally starting to blossom. I'd be a bit saddened if I missed out on that.