gametime + is messing up...

For some reason, roughly a week ago GT+ stopped recognizing new tables that were saved to file in pokertracker. I know that they're registering in "My First Poker Tracker Database", because it's showing up as it should in poker tracker under that file name.Is anyone familiar with this problem?

PAHUD costs money, and im cheap.
not having PAHUD costs you money.
bingo. the 25 you give to josh(who is a great guy btw) will end up paying for itself in no time
Guest Zach6668
bingo. the 25 you give to josh(who is a great guy btw) will end up paying for itself in no time
Is PokerAce that much better than GT+?
imagine GT+ times a million.
There are a number of features that make PAHUD better than GT+. The most obvious one is being shown opponents hole cards when they call/muck the river on Party and some other sites

Wow. I just figured out what was wrong.Apparently at new years, the clock for eurobet rolled over and it's logging hand information as if it's from 1900.The problem now is that gametime+ wont give the option to view table stats for anything beyond X number of sessions ago. So no new sessions arent registering. Very strange.