• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zach6668
Is the 3/6 on party significantly different from the 2/4 on party? (or those levels in general on various sites)Im at 10k hands now at 2/4 ring for 2.5BB/100... which was 3.5BB/100 yesterday. :| I feel like a pansy being upset about a 35BB downswing, but when half of the downswing is attributable to retarded misclicks and/or crappy internet connections timing you out, i'm not a happy camper.Anyways, point is - with 3k in my account and several thousand in 'whatever money' from poker last year, i can't think of any good reason to stick with 2/4. I spend too many hours browsing the 5/10 on party and drooling at the site of some of the retards.
Abbba...I've played 3225 hands at 3/6 and I find it to be very very similar to 2/4. You still find the same donks who pay you off all the time. I'm actually beating it for way more BB/100, but only about 3/10ths as many hands as I have at 2/4.I've even played one session of 5/10 and I found it to be quite similar to both 3/6 as 2/4 as well. If only my aces would have held up, I would have been up a ton, but oh well. Just to let you know, from my limited experience, and from what I hear, it's basically very similar up to 5/10 full.Zach