what time?(teneight)

teneight might not be liked by the people in charge of this forum, but, for some reason, Daniel has a soft spot for him...i dont think he will be getting banned anytime soon.
That's because Daniel is like the uncle to teaknight's problem child. He is around infrequently and, as a result, does not have to deal with teaknight's normal antics. Also, whenever he is present teaknight is on his best behavior and kisses the hell out of DN's ass. If he doesn't stop fucking up admin will ban him. Nuff said.
where did tea knight come from?im curious on how that joke started...

wb, Ten eight!! I Was just about to say that I don't get what all the admin hate is all about... I Don't think there's anything wrong with a long time poster here selling parts of themselves for the WSOP at all. Or anyone else, for that matter. Buyer be ware, is the ole motto. I know the forum problably got burned pretty hard when there senior mod turned out to be a crook, but people should have the chance to back players if they want to. I personally don't see a thing wrong with it. And what's wrong with a little beastiatlity between consenting adults/sheep? Are we going to ban isp's from the whole state of wyoming now?