what news channel do you watch?

No, on Fox News, we see many, many, many conservative commentators and the mealy-mouthed, pussy-ass, I-give-liberals-a-bad-name Alan Colmes. When a liberal of substance is asked on a program, they are generally ganged up upon by at least 3 conservative sommentators, or their microphone is turned off once they establish the fact that their brain functions at a temperature above 67 degrees farenheit.
With statements like that I didn't see the point.
Are you saying you disagree with this? Have you ever seen a partisan discussion on Fox News where it wasn't abundantly clear which side is supposed to win?
Yea, that never happens on CNN does it?This is ridiculous. It's even funnier that people are chiming in "Way to go Mk, you showed them". Yea you did. You pasted someone elses thoughts to try to prove a point. Congratuations, you just did what ever other liberal does, relying on someone else to do their work.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, that never happens on CNN does it?This is ridiculous. It's even funnier that people are chiming in "Way to go Mk, you showed them". Yea you did. You pasted someone elses thoughts to try to prove a point. Congratuations, you just did what ever other liberal does, relying on someone else to do their work.
Show me an example.Show me how it's ridiculous.Read what I wrote after I pasted all those transcripts.
That's crap and you know it. He was challenged to give specific examples of how FOX is biased...and did so. The fact that his posts weren't read speaks to the fact that you guys are so caught up in your own political theories that you won't even try to give another point of view a chance. Seriously, how dumb is that? 1. "Show us proof"2. "You've shown us so much that we won't take the time to read it"I consider myself neutral (I hate die-hards on both sides and vote for the candidate not the party)...and I hereby crown mk the winner of this thread.
Hey man, easy. What I was saying was that there was a discussion going on. MK then put up article after article to prove his point. They were interesting reads and I enjoyed what I read, however, I think that they would have been best suited to have been linked to rather than filling up the entire thread so that everyone else got tired of wading through them to get to the point.MK, I can tell you are smart individual and I respect your opinion. I don't necessarily agree with it, but respect it nonetheless.The only thing I was complaining about was that I would have preferred that you made your arguments more concise and in a abbreviated format with your facts linked to, not just cut and pasted on the thread with your opinions put at the beginning and end.I did, however, like the Bill Oreilly impression. Im a conservative for the most part, but I think he's pretty much a blowhard.
I did, however, like the Bill Oreilly impression. Im a conservative for the most part, but I think he's pretty much a blowhard.
Sweet, that's all I was really going for on the first page.
I did, however, like the Bill Oreilly impression. Im a conservative for the most part, but I think he's pretty much a blowhard.
Sweet, that's all I was really going for on the first page.
Now there is something we can all agree on.

CENSORED FAUX NEWS.how can you watch that without laughing, it's so biased it's ridiculous. o'rielly is crazy, i would kiss letterman for what he said to him. it's not that i view fox news watchers as stupid, but misinformed through the medium they wish to "know" about what goes on.i still can't get over their coverage of the 2000 election.

FOXNEWS Is biased to the side of pro-america, where everything else is biased to the side of anti-america, thats how FOX cleans house in the ratings
Yes sir, PLUS Fox doesnt go around bitching about every little thing the administration does wrong...they mention it and move on...Blitzer has a 2 hour situation room everytime Bush coughs the wrong way.
FOXNEWS Is biased to the side of pro-america, where everything else is biased to the side of anti-america, thats how FOX cleans house in the ratings
Yes sir, PLUS Fox doesnt go around censored about every little thing the administration does wrong...they mention it and move on...Blitzer has a 2 hour situation room everytime Bush coughs the wrong way.
If you guys actually believe this, then I pity you. News organizations should not be in the busines of cheerleading, they should be in the business of reporting factual information.
Hey MK, I am just trying too look up the dresses of the females on Fox and friends in the morning. If I really want too know the news, I read the National Inquirer. Who cares about the "News" when you have beautiful women too water over. Makes me honey thinking about them. I hope they have Kiren tomorrow morning.
This is probably the funniest post in the thread. Thanks for being honest, robert.
Hey MK, I am just trying too look up the dresses of the females on Fox and friends in the morning. If I really want too know the news, I read the National Inquirer. Who cares about the "News" when you have beautiful women too water over. Makes me honey thinking about them. I hope they have Kiren tomorrow morning.
This is probably the funniest post in the thread. Thanks for being honest, robert.
oh yeah, I forgot, I was gonna respond to this one...Kieren Chetrey is friggin hot. I wake up earlier than I have to just to watch her.