qq oop against a big field

Seat 1: Mulligan74 (3185 in chips) Seat 2: rambo6789 (1085 in chips) Seat 3: ajx1974 (1215 in chips) Seat 4: jakr43 (2780 in chips) Seat 5: vishmp (1475 in chips) Seat 6: riflemanrick (510 in chips) Seat 7: BillyBizzle (1805 in chips) Seat 8: PaisanoDay (3665 in chips) Seat 9: Hotlink47 (1610 in chips) BillyBizzle: posts small blind 25PaisanoDay: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BillyBizzle [Qs Qd]vishmp said, "99"ajx1974 said, "N C"Hotlink47: calls 50Mulligan74: raises 150 to 200rambo6789: folds Mulligan74 said, "ty"ajx1974: folds jakr43: folds vishmp: calls 200riflemanrick: folds BillyBizzle: ??I am really unsure as to what to do here. The only two plays I see are calling and jamming. Any thoughts?

I dont like the push here.. I'd just call with the raise and call ahead of you. You'll still have SOME chips to play with if the flop doesn't fit your hand. At this point it's hard to say without a read on the other players, whether or not they'd call to race or not.

I honestly think this is a good spot for a smaller reraise. If someone pushes, you can fold. Jam any flop that isn't AKx. I think this will get more value yet let you escape with chips if someone has AA or KK.

I just call this and react based on the flop. I check if an A or K hits.If the flop is not coordinated and doesn't have an A/K, then I would bet around 400 - I'm in the hand for good but I don't mind having my bet called. I jam on the turn if no A or K.If the flop is coordinated with no A or K, I would jam.

I dont like calling. Its an invitation for the BB and limper to call and your QQ is in jeopardy on any coordinated flop, not just high cards.I dont think a raise to 500 or so is too bad here. You are almost certainly in the lead in this hand unless BB wakes up with a monster and thats no time to be timid. Pushing picks up 450 chips or so assuming no callers. If you raise to 500 you pick up one or two callers. 60% of the time you get no A or K on the flop and can jam, giving you an EV of 550 or 850 and at worst 40% of time you lose the 500 for negative 200, netting 350 or 650. (there are times that an A or K flops that you still win, but you will be OOP and they will be tough to play, so lets not give it any value.I still think that 350-650 range, and the small risk that you could be pushing into a monster make raising the right play here.