omaha h/l book

I was looking for a good book on omaha h/l. I scanned on amazon for a few and the top ones all seemed to get bad reviews. Any suggestions on a good read?

Super System 2 has a good section.
I haven't read it yet, but I've heard this other places as well. I'd say this is probably the OP's best bet.
Super System 2 has a good section.
I haven't read it yet, but I've heard this other places as well. I'd say this is probably the OP's best bet.
I've read the section and believe it to be very good.Related note - I just started a 10+1 PlO8 MTT on FCP and will be available for chat in the lobby.
High Low split poker seven card stud and omaha eight or betterby Ray Zeethe section in Super System 2 by Bobby Baldwin is also very goodthats really all u will need
Mark Gregorich actually wrote most of the O8 section in SS2.

My favourite is easily Michael Cappelletti's "How to win at Omaha Hi Lo" I'd say it covers much more than the Super System chapter. (Which is not so strange since it got more pages to work with)

My favourite is easily Michael Cappelletti's "How to win at Omaha Hi Lo" I'd say it covers much more than the Super System chapter. (Which is not so strange since it got more pages to work with)
I actually found this book to be the most frustrating book I've ever read. I wanted to throw it out the window and stopped after the first 70 pages or so.