playing 8 tables at once

If the poker site doesn't allow more than 4 tables to be played, then you're just going to have to play at multiple sites.2 monitors are obviously better than 1, otherwise I'd suggest 4 in each corner, 2 horizontal in the middle, and 2 vertical through the middle.I'm not entirely clear on what you're really asking though.

you can do it on stars with just 1 monitor because the table needing the most urgent move comes to the top.No so on Party.Two monitors is the best though. 1200x1600

If the poker site doesn't allow more than 4 tables to be played, then you're just going to have to play at multiple sites.2 monitors are obviously better than 1, otherwise I'd suggest 4 in each corner, 2 horizontal in the middle, and 2 vertical through the middle.I'm not entirely clear on what you're really asking though.
Well the dude playing tom mcevoy this afternoon was saying that he plays 8 tables at once.I was wondering how this was possible.
Well the dude playing tom mcevoy this afternoon was saying that he plays 8 tables at once.I was wondering how this was possible.
open 8 tables. play. presto, you're 8 tabling.

how the hell do you do that? how do you keep track of your opponents and their play? do you just play ultra-tight?i have trouble playing more than 3 tables at the same time.

Just before christmas, I bought a new video card for the computer to use with an old monitor. You can get some with up to 4 outputs and then you just customize it to your liking. After the card and installation, it cost me $100 and I can now clear bonuses at an obscure rate. Its all about playing what you feel comfortable with, and poker tracker will rock your face.

Just before christmas, I bought a new video card for the computer to use with an old monitor. You can get some with up to 4 outputs and then you just customize it to your liking. After the card and installation, it cost me $100 and I can now clear bonuses at an obscure rate. Its all about playing what you feel comfortable with, and poker tracker will rock your face.
using words you dont understand is -EV. i think you mean obscene.
how the hell do you do that? how do you keep track of your opponents and their play? do you just play ultra-tight?i have trouble playing more than 3 tables at the same time.
2 monitors, both capable of fitting 4 tables with no overlap. pokertracker, PAHUD, and partymine do most of my player reads. i can crush 1-2 full ring this way, but shorthanded i start to lose value around 7 tables.
using words you dont understand is -EV. i think you mean obscene.
lmao

If you are playing tight you should only be involved with an average of 2 tables at a time.It does get fast when you hit a rush of cards and are active on several tables at the same time.