what's wrong with daniel

Well Im terrible at skiing. Never made it down a mountain in under 20 minutes. Ski 5 seconds... BAM, Ski 5 seconds... BAM... you know

Well Im terrible at skiing. Never made it down a mountain in under 20 minutes. Ski 5 seconds... BAM, Ski 5 seconds... BAM... you know
Ya, and I hear snowboarding is tougher. I have never ski'd so I couldn't tell you, all I have to say is GL!
Yeah I heard that too. Anyways, Im not really planning on going snowboarding, just thought Id change up the subject. You know, even though the original was going so well.
I'm actually excellent at skiing, and I'm sure if I tried again I'd probably be a good snowboarder (I have great balance and instincts, plus I'm crazy enough to just say fuck it and barrel down the mountain on two 2x4's at 30 miles an hour without caring if I hit something/someone. I should go snowboarding next week, that might be fun :club:
I'm actually excellent at skiing, and I'm sure if I tried again I'd probably be a good snowboarder (I have great balance and instincts, plus I'm crazy enough to just say fuck it and barrel down the mountain on two 2x4's at 30 miles an hour without caring if I hit something/someone. I should go snowboarding next week, that might be fun :club:
haha, if you break your leg, don't blame me
haha, if you break your leg, don't blame me
You'll be hearing from my attorney. Is Shake Zuma your full and complete legal name?(inspired by the most recent Tritz thread)Sh[/size]it, now I owe that little fucker a dollar.
200k sounds good to us..BUT...it's only what 8% of 2004. If ya make 50k a year and only make 4000 the next year it's a bad year!!
ok, but if you make 50k a year then have a GREAT year and make 800k then go back to 50k the year after ... is it still a bad year? or just a normal year preceded by a great year?Any year where you don't lose your house and still have food on your plate is a good year.
I prefer Sir Shake Zuma, Esquire
I prefer "Mr. President", but that just isn't in the cards, now is it?
Reach for the stars, my friend
I'm 6 foot 5 in. Too tall to snowboard. Too tall to ride bulls, too, which I found out the hard way.
I'm 6'4", and I'm a good snowboarder.Also this (below) was the best part of this thread. It's like when you just give up on a joke halfway through because you can't remember it, just say the punchline, and walk off assuming you left your friends in a bout of hysterics.
Well, anyways, it was a picture of a delete button
Ya, and I hear snowboarding is tougher. I have never ski'd so I couldn't tell you, all I have to say is GL!
Yeah I heard that too. Anyways, Im not really planning on going snowboarding, just thought Id change up the subject. You know, even though the original was going so well.
Misconception.

Funny how most of the posters try to find fault in every thread so they can flame it. Calling other peoples thread crap doesn't make yours any better. Don't like the thread move on and save the cheap comments.Daniel's game is just fine and what most people are witnessing is the variance in poker. What is awesome about Daniel's play is that his downside seems to be at about $200k with an upside of $5mil or so. Huge range but totally freak awesome. I would guess the average pro has a range starting in negative territory with an upside of a couple Mil.

personally I see several obvious factors including variance, starting a family, outside business interests. On this last tourney I think full well playing high stakes HU limit poker may have left some mixed ideas in his head.Either way I wouldn't care, he's still got a good bankroll and more on the way for the time being.

Funny how most of the posters try to find fault in every thread so they can flame it. Calling other peoples thread crap doesn't make yours any better. Don't like the thread move on and save the cheap comments.Daniel's game is just fine and what most people are witnessing is the variance in poker. What is awesome about Daniel's play is that his downside seems to be at about $200k with an upside of $5mil or so. Huge range but totally freak awesome. I would guess the average pro has a range starting in negative territory with an upside of a couple Mil.
AGREED...he will bounce back..!need to gain a little confidence!! Perhaps going to Australia where he is not quite as well know...might make it earier..less autograps hounds and so on!!
Perhaps going to Australia where he is not quite as well know...might make it earier..less autograps hounds and so on!!
LOL. You were trying to be funny, right?
Perhaps going to Australia where he is not quite as well know...might make it earier..less autograps hounds and so on!!
LOL. You were trying to be funny, right?
guess i was wrong...it does happen you know.....have you ever experienced it????