the match is on!!!

lock.gif
FYP
TY SIR!
No problem. How's the poker going? Last I heard you were in the middle of a downswing. Things looking up yet?
Haven't played all that much.......(at my limits anyways) just have played some low limit stuff for fun. Decided to take a break and tackle it again in a bit............Step 1.....Win the Weekend at DN's tonight :shock:
lock.gif
FYP
TY SIR!
No problem. How's the poker going? Last I heard you were in the middle of a downswing. Things looking up yet?
Haven't played all that much.......(at my limits anyways) just have played some low limit stuff for fun. Decided to take a break and tackle it again in a bit............Step 1.....Win the Weekend at DN's tonight :shock:
Well good luck with that. I won't be playing cause I'm not a Charter Member, but I'll be rooting for you.
lock.gif
FYP
TY SIR!
Well good luck with that. I won't be playing cause I'm not a Charter Member, but I'll be rooting for you.
Really, How's that?

Gary have you been drinking with the GCC's money again???

Really, How's that?
I just never signed up. I figured it was just a promotional thing without any real benefits. I still believe that, by the way. The protoge thing would be cool, but I don't have time to do that, and I don't really care to hang out with him at his house. It's just not really my thing. I'm antisocial.