little help with kings

Playing 1/2 at PartyPoker. Up about 22 BB in the hour that I've been playing at this one table. Table is playing fairly tight with a few players overbetting mediocre hands. I've been making good value bets and raises and saving myself a bet here and there. Here is the hand in question: (sorry I couldn't get the hand converter to work)Dealt to SuperJon13 [ Kh Ks ]Shteebie folds.higley902 folds.Gregrrrr calls [$1].Midcan05 folds.kharmenzita folds.SuperJon13 raises [$2].UTam1 folds.MoneyPurse folds.bresh_q calls [$1].Gregrrrr calls [$1].** Dealing Flop ** [ 8h, 7d, 6d ]bresh_q checks.Gregrrrr checks.SuperJon13 bets [$1].bresh_q raises [$2].Gregrrrr raises [$3].SuperJon13 calls [$2].bresh_q calls [$1].** Dealing Turn ** [ Tc ]bresh_q checks.Gregrrrr checks.SuperJon13 checks.** Dealing River ** [ 6c ]bresh_q bets [$2].Gregrrrr raises [$4].SuperJon13 folds.bresh_q calls [$2].Did I play the hand correctly? I will give results after a few replies have been made.Thanks

please try to put this in some sort of readable format. Honestly, I don't have the patience to sift through that and try to figure out what's going on.

please try to put this in some sort of readable format. Honestly, I don't have the patience to sift through that and try to figure out what's going on.
I said the hand converter wouldn't work for me. Besides the annoying colors, I don't see how it can be hard to read.

If you're going to call two cold on the flop, I'm not sure what you're looking for. It looks like someone may have something like JTd and someone hit top pair to me. The turn and river were both bad but not terrible, if you're calling on the flop I might call on the river.

Cap the flop, bet/fold the turn. The way you played it, river fold is fine.

Hand in more readable format: 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with K :) , K :D . 2 folds, MP1 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, BB calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 8 :club: , 7 :) , 6 :)(3 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets, Hero calls, BB calls.Turn: (7.75 BB) T :D(3 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.River: (7.75 BB) 6 :D(3 players)BB bets BB calls.Final Pot: 11.75 BB

why would you call the flop and not bet the turn?This seems inconsistent.*** read replies ****please answer my above question.who cares about results anyway.there are 2 converters, learn how to use them for futre critiques.please. Or I'll have to boycott again :club:

why would you call the flop and not bet the turn?This seems inconsistent.*** read replies ****please answer my above question.who cares about results anyway.there are 2 converters, learn how to use them for futre critiques.please. Or I'll have to boycott again :club:
Having a bad day of it, Actuary? lol
Hand in more readable format: 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is CO with K :) , K :D .    2 folds, MP1 calls, 2 folds, Hero raises, calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (6.50 SB) 8 :club: , 7 :) , 6 :)(3 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets calls.Turn: (7.75 BB) T :D  (3 players)SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.River: (7.75 BB) 6 :D(3 players)BB bets calls.Final Pot: 11.75 BB
This converter turned the BB into the SB for the turn!