final 4 50+4 mtt

So I'm in the final four with pocket jacks. Chip leader raises to 24K in front of me. Should I push ? Chip leader is tight aggressive and has only shown down premium hands I figure him for 2 over cards.blinds 4000-8000chip leader around 200Kme 63 K

HAHAHA. You're read is either overcards where you're a slight favorite or an overpair where you're a huge dog and you want to know what you should do and to cap it all this hand is aganst the chip leader

HAHAHA. You're read is either overcards where you're a slight favorite or an overpair where you're a huge dog and you want to know what you should do and to cap it all this hand is aganst the chip leader
You forgot to mention that it's 4 handed as well.

If you trust your read of two overcards its a push. Your ICM prize equity for a fold is $1,485 and for a push its $1,582. Even if you add the overpairs to his range you are still slightly better off pushing.Basically this is a "play to win" situation with the steepness of the prize structure.

Well my read was good. He had AK and flopped a king which is why I'm asking in the first place. Just wondering if I should have flat called and made my decision after the flop. thanks

Well my read was good.  He had AK and flopped a king which is why I'm asking in the first place.  Just wondering if I should have flat called and made my decision after the flop.  thanks
You say he raised in front of you PF but dont specify if you were in the blinds or LP. If you are in the blinds then a stop and go (call and push the flop no matter what hits) may be slightly preferable to a push, but it wouldnt have helped here anyway.The problem with flat calling with position is the pot is somewhere between 48 and 60k (depending on where the blinds were) and you are left with 39 behind. He is going to lead with anything and you have to call getting better than 2:1 odds, Since you are going to play the flop without any FE whatsoever, you should push PF when you still have some FE.

I believe I was on the button so yes he would have been first to act after the flop and most likely would have pushed anyway, but I would have the choice to lay it down and survive a hand or two more. I thought then and still think pushing is the right play but you know how it is when you get knocked out. Second guessing and all that.thanks again

I believe I was on the button so yes he would have been first to act after the flop and most likely would have pushed anyway, but I would have the choice to lay it down and survive a hand or two more.  I thought then and still think pushing is the right play but you know how it is when you get knocked out.  Second guessing and all that.thanks again
Why would you want to survive for another hand or two? There is very little that he's raising with that you are even a coinflip against. You have him dominated more often than not, just a little unlucky.Good Luck.