Anyone ever play Daniel's favorite hand?***** Hand History for Game 3310278616 *****$0.50/$1 Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, January 03, 19:46:45 EDT 2006Table Table 66461 (6 max) (Real Money)Seat 1 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6 Seat 1: travel12054 ( $20.75 )Seat 2: JEFF1929C ( $24 )Seat 3: sax55 ( $8.70 )Seat 4: zak11 ( $24.50 )Seat 6: riverrat781 ( $32.63 )Seat 5: Jmarky ( $29.25 )JEFF1929C posts small blind [$0.25].sax55 posts big blind [$0.50].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Jmarky [ 7h Th ]>You have options at Table 66161 (6 max) Table!.zak11 folds.Jmarky calls [$0.50].riverrat781 calls [$0.50].travel12054 folds.JEFF1929C calls [$0.25].sax55 checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ 7s, 7d, 6h ]JEFF1929C checks.sax55 bets [$0.50].Jmarky calls [$0.50].riverrat781 folds.JEFF1929C calls [$0.50].** Dealing Turn ** [ Td ]JEFF1929C bets [$1].sax55 calls [$1].Jmarky raises [$2].JEFF1929C calls [$1].sax55 raises [$2].Jmarky calls [$1].JEFF1929C calls [$1].>You have options at Table 66161 (6 max) Table!.** Dealing River ** [ 8s ]JEFF1929C bets [$1].sax55 calls [$1].Jmarky raises [$2].JEFF1929C raises [$2].>You have options at Table 66161 (6 max) Table!.sax55 calls [$2].Jmarky raises [$2].JEFF1929C calls [$1].sax55 calls [$1].Jmarky shows [ 7h, Th ] a full house, Sevens full of tens.JEFF1929C doesn't show [ 7c, 9s ] a straight, six to ten.sax55 doesn't show [ 8c, 9h ] a straight, six to ten.Jmarky wins $23.50 from the main pot with a full house, Sevens full of tens.

Anyone ever sit on their hand for like 20 minutes and then jerkoff?
It's called a stranger.
why's it called a stranger?
Try it and you'll find out. Don't even need to jerkoff, the first part should clue you in enough.
nice hand donkey
lol whatever man...people just love using that word donk don't they....Let me guess. Because you're in FCCP you're a pro? Im @ +2k online, playing $.5/1 for 6 months and that's from being down 1k online when i started.
Anyone ever play Daniel's favorite hand?Dealt to Jmarky [ 7h Th ]
I thought DNs favorite hand was 10-7 offsuit? Is that just me?
I thought it was 108 and I thought that it was mentioned at the Live event at the Wynn.
nice hand donkey
lol whatever man...people just love using that word donk don't they....Let me guess. Because you're in FCCP you're a pro? Im @ +2k online, playing $.5/1 for 6 months and that's from being down 1k online when i started.
Whoah! Testy arent we? You have to be able to get around the ball busting in this forum buddy. You find it in every thread. Seems like your doing very well for yourself. Congrats! Have you ever sat on your hand for 20 minutes and then jerked off?
Anyone ever sit on their hand for like 20 minutes and then jerkoff?
It's called a stranger.
why's it called a stranger?
Try it and you'll find out. Don't even need to jerkoff, the first part should clue you in enough.
ok i just tried it. all that happened was when i took my hand out from sitting on it, it really hurt, and i had to use my other hand to whack off. That one felt like it was a stranger doing it. :?
nice hand donkey
Whoah! Testy arent we? You have to be able to get around the ball busting in this forum buddy. You find it in every thread. Seems like your doing very well for yourself. Congrats! Have you ever sat on your hand for 20 minutes and then jerked off?
I try but it only take me 2 minutes to jerk off
nice hand donkey
I try but it only take me 2 minutes to jerk off
try Jesse James