dec 31 charter member freeroll

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a guy who went all-in for each of the first 25 hands or so. I never saw a hand to call him. He outdrew AKs with 10-8o to double up, but lost it all to a set of 9's and pocket 8's. At least we can play normal poker again now.

4 of the 10 players at my table haven't shown up yet. Which is very nice for blind stealingMJ
Lucky f....
2 levels, ZERO playable hands. :-/ <-- Dishcloth's stupid face
Loosen up!!! 6-3 off is the way to go these days...

blinds 25-50, guy with 8255 (onceawhile) all over the place, overbetting every hand...interesting. he raised to 300 preflop, next hand 600...did i say interesting? i meant annoying :)he just called an all-in with 33 for 1200 preflop. and hit a straight.

dang. raised 3x bb with JJ, BB called, A on flop, he checkraised my continuation bet. the very next hand I have 77, i make same raise, he calls again. flop is 949 i like it, he checkraises me again for his whole stack of 1500. dang. i bet the poti go ahead and call because i think he is just trying to abuse me...and he shows KK. heh. i still have 1455 left tho...

Good luck boys and girls.....i went on a nice early rush thanks to the donk-o-licious opening table....
I do what I can