dc referring to dan as a "ragdoll", fish, etc....

He does know that DN has a bracelet in limit Holdem, correct? I mean, this would be the equivalent of Ryan Leaf calling Peyton Manning a fluke or a flop. Its just hilarious to me the crap this guy spews without any merit at all. And I'll say one thing, this guy may be a heads up expert that mows down the competition, but it says a lot about the learning curve for a top pro. It doesn't take long for them to adapt to different styles online or off. Its stil poker in the end.

Hey chief,I swear im not tryin to flame you. Id just like to point out that there is an OFFICIAL DN vs. DC thread. The only reason im making this clear to you is simply because 42% of all topics posted in the Gen. Forum have been about this feud and its getting kinda cluttered here.

He does know that DN has a bracelet in limit Holdem, correct? I mean, this would be the equivalent of Ryan Leaf calling Peyton Manning a fluke or a flop. Its just hilarious to me the crap this guy spews without any merit at all. And I'll say one thing, this guy may be a heads up expert that mows down the competition, but it says a lot about the learning curve for a top pro. It doesn't take long for them to adapt to different styles online or off. Its stil poker in the end.
Honestly though, comparing WSOP tournament limit holdem and heads up online cash game limit holdem is like comparing your mother to a Swedish whore... I hope
Honestly though, comparing WSOP tournament limit holdem and heads up online cash game limit holdem is like comparing your mother to a Swedish whore... I hope
I would make a comment, but you might take it the wrong way. You know what I mean. lol. Just joking with ya.
How can you watch cash games without having money at the site?
www.hollywoodpoker.com , download it and you can see the real money tables.
I downloaded pokerroom and was able to watch last night...
Why? You can run it without installing anything.
How can you watch cash games without having money at the site?
www.hollywoodpoker.com , download it and you can see the real money tables.
I downloaded pokerroom and was able to watch last night...
You can watch without depositing for like a week I beleive... after that, they cut you off.