instant bankroll?

I found a penny on Monday. Do that 300 more times and I'm set.599 times. It's 300X the BIG BET!
Well, I didn't say set for what.

I got $10 without depositiing anything./shrug.I imainge you probbaly have to have $50 to withdraw or something, but it's surprising they don't have a big chip dumping scandal at RVP of 100 people signing up and one taking out the $1000.Not that I'm recommending that to anyone, just saying.

Sounds like they have a deal with partypoker, given that they ask for you to use a deposit code. In reality, because of the nature of the bonuses, they're doing that all for $25.But really, who wants to get into partypoker anyway? Such a useless site.
I play exclusively at UB but I hear all the fish are over at party.

Had a friend try instantbankroll.com, but you have to go through a bunch of red tape, but they do give you the money if you're patient. What happens is that PartyPoker gives money to these sites to get more ppl to play, they get a percentage of the rake. No deposit necessary, definitely worth trying if you have the time to spare.

Had a friend try instantbankroll.com, but you have to go through a bunch of red tape, but they do give you the money if you're patient. What happens is that PartyPoker gives money to these sites to get more ppl to play, they get a percentage of the rake. No deposit necessary, definitely worth trying if you have the time to spare.
Can you do this multiple times with different usernames, then transfer he money to your main username?I'de give it a try if I could get $500 or more for free.

As a party poker affiliate, I can explain...One of the options we affiliates have is to deposit money into new player accounts we recruit. As in this case, instantbankroll.com is willing to give you $75 to sign up.The catch is, you have to signup using either their tracking URL or bonus code. This really does cost you nothing, but by you signing up under them, you're "their" player for life. In essence, they get a percentage of the rake you generate for the lifetime of your account. It's in their hope that you get hooked into party poker after creating an account with them, and you continue to play long after your initial $75.Honestly, I'd recommend finding a rakeback program. If anyone is going to benefit from the rake you generate, you might as well get a cut of it.

about what? winning powerball, a scratch off ticket, or mommy and daddys money? honestly explain your post.
you had a hard time figuring this out?Obviously you're just being a cocky $hithead,. so quit busting everyones balls.
Sounds like they have a deal with partypoker, given that they ask for you to use a deposit code.  In reality, because of the nature of the bonuses, they're doing that all for $25.But really, who wants to get into partypoker anyway?  Such a useless site.
I play exclusively at UB but I hear all the fish are over at party.
nope... i'm at UB
about what? winning powerball, a scratch off ticket, or mommy and daddys money? honestly explain your post.
you had a hard time figuring this out?Obviously you're just being a censored $hithead,. so quit busting everyones balls.
dude the guy who made this topic edited his post. what he first posted made absolutely no sense