dn challenge and the death of mixed games....

I don't understand the whole 2 hr limit thing? Are you saying the blinds would go up during the match? If this is the case, it's not at all similar to the challenges DN was previously doing.I think DN wanted the blinds to stay the same the whole time because he can have time to figure out the opponents game and beat them at it.If the blinds rise during the match, it will get to be an all in match towards the end unless someone wins early.

I don't understand the whole 2 hr limit thing?  Are you saying the blinds would go up during the match?  If this is the case, it's not at all similar to the challenges DN was previously doing.I think DN wanted the blinds to stay the same the whole time because he can have time to figure out the opponents game and beat them at it.If the blinds rise during the match, it will get to be an all in match towards the end unless someone wins early.
i think he was saying each match would last at most 2 hours, if neither player had won by 2 hours then the match would just end with those current stakes, then they would move on to the next game. The whole thing would take at most 10 hours, and neither player could lose more then 125k

two full pages? I'll take that bet...but there's stipulations...neither you nor I can make more than two total posts each. (you're most likely second post would be of the "i accept your conditions" variety) Now, what are the stakes?

You have to respect a guy that's willing to put 125k where his mouth is.I also think Daniel would be a fool not to accept this challenge!the 2 hr. part i don't understand...but hey i don't have 125k to throw away!:edit:ok...designed to last 2 hrs. sorry.!A Luxor type freezout. all-in fest after 1 hr.Daniel might not like that. lots of luck in that !