daniel playing tonight?

Didnt someone say there is a way to watch Daniel play without making a real money deposit?? How??
On TV, or the Bellagio, or get a job and put some money on there.Can you tell this forum is annoying me yet?
Super... it doesn't matter.Daniel is getting on a plane.Stop w/ the threads.
Tonight?
Did I talk in a tense other than the present?Jesus!
Are you always this big of a jackass? Or is tonight special? And btw, I will post a thread whenever I want and so can anyone else for that matter. I just wanted to see a little limit hold'em. And not everybody knows or checks Daniel's schedule before posting.
Didnt someone say there is a way to watch Daniel play without making a real money deposit?? How??
On TV, or the Bellagio, or get a job and put some money on there.Can you tell this forum is annoying me yet?
Whats with the stick up your ass? Why have a poker room where you cant see real money tables unless you deposit? Im not gonna put money into a site when I cant see what kind of tables there are.
Super... it doesn't matter.Daniel is getting on a plane.Stop w/ the threads.
Tonight?
Did I talk in a tense other than the present?Jesus!
Are you always this big of a jackass? Or is tonight special? And btw, I will post a thread whenever I want and so can anyone else for that matter. I just wanted to see a little limit hold'em. And not everybody know's or checks Daniel's schedule before posting.
Matter of interpretation.and you don't need to check his schedule, look at one of the numerous threads that already talk about him already playing tonight.
Whats with the stick up your ass? Why have a poker room where you cant see real money tables unless you deposit? Im not gonna put money into a site when I cant see what kind of tables there are.
YOU CAN!! For a week!! Decide in that week. This whole real money tables BS is one of the dumbest complaints i've ever heard. Seriously.

I'm playing 6 tables and just checked and saw that Daniel was on posting. I thought he'd want to know that Dreamclown just sat down, considering all the smack talk lately.

I'm playing 6 tables and just checked and saw that Daniel was on posting. I thought he'd want to know that Dreamclown just sat down, considering all the smack talk lately.
He's also stated that he'll be playing him on the 26th. That's all over the forum too.
YOU CAN!! For a week!! Decide in that week. This whole real money tables BS is one of the dumbest complaints i've ever heard. Seriously.
You can see the tables for a week??
He's also stated that he'll be playing him on the 26th. That's all over the forum too.
Thank you. Didn't know he was scheduling these matches online.

Well if you can see the real money tables for a week, then thats cool. One week is more than enough time to see what kind of tables there are, and it will not allow people with play accounts to watch the real games and enter stupid chat. My issue is, I just downloaded the software, and I cant see the tables. I was under the impression that you couldnt see them period unless you deposit, which would be absolutely ridiculous.

• 6 months later...