danielis playing the aussie millions

Since daniel is playing the Aussie millions ,i would like to know if any FCP members living in Melbourne would like to get together and do a 65$ satellite for the main event ??? please let me know and i will contact crown and get a table booked

Hopefully I'm going to get down there at some stage. I dont fly back to Sydeny to the 3rd but I should be coming down after that.

Yeah I know. There are a couple of smaller events I wouldn't mind taking a crack at If I make it down there.Work dependent.

they are holding i higher level cash game because Eric Seidel has requested one !!!the reason he has not been back in a few years is because of the lack of big money games ~ (that has been changed)i play the "BIG" 3-5 nlh game every thursday and its a not to bad ~the 40-80 game has its moments !!!

Does ne1 know if their increasing their cash games during this event?
Absolutely. The poker room at Crown now has 50 tables and an abundance of poker dealers. Cash games will be spread at all limits, from low to medium to high ... and very high.
Does anyone know how the "team event" works ?? Is it like players rotate with one chip stack or does everyone start and you score points for finishes and most points win?
2-player teams, each of which starts with the same chip stack. Team members swap at the end of each blind level. On the final table, team members will swap at the end of each round.