FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I can't get enough of Hoarders. I've been watching it on Netflix. The flat cats buried under piles of junk and adult diapers. It's so disgusting, but I love it. The pathways through mountains of stuff are fascinating to me. It motivates me to clean up and organize in my own house. I understand wanting to keep my stuff, but this particular mental illness is so baffling. That being said, I'm going to cue up another episode now.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That's hilarious! I've never been a fan of shower sex. It's a stunt, really and must be done at least once per relationship, but it's not practical for sexual enjoyment. I think foreplay works great in the shower, but, like the guy said, you still have to wash up while you're in there. I think it works best for couples that are very comfortable with each other. Even shower blowjobs are difficult. It's uncomfortable to be on the knees in the tile or tub it's no fun to get splashed in the face (with water, that is). sidenote: Awkward or not, I'm getting hot thinking about shower sex.

If our Spicey can find a babysitter, she's coming to Vegas. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I'm not going to say ee until she books it. I don't want to jinx it.

That's hilarious! I've never been a fan of shower sex. It's a stunt, really and must be done at least once per relationship, but it's not practical for sexual enjoyment. I think foreplay works great in the shower, but, like the guy said, you still have to wash up while you're in there. I think it works best for couples that are very comfortable with each other. Even shower blowjobs are difficult. It's uncomfortable to be on the knees in the tile or tub it's no fun to get splashed in the face (with water, that is). sidenote: Awkward or not, I'm getting hot thinking about shower sex.
Save it for next week.
That's hilarious! I've never been a fan of shower sex. It's a stunt, really and must be done at least once per relationship, but it's not practical for sexual enjoyment.
Agreed.
Yvonne Takacs-ParkerDoing research on a potential trip for the end of July....... :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh:D :D :D :D :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh
If our Spicey can find a babysitter, she's coming to Vegas. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!I'm not going to say ee until she books it. I don't want to jinx it.
That would be sweet. We need to boost the enrollment on this trip.
That would be sweet. We need to boost the enrollment on this trip.
So far, so good. She's working on someone to watch Evan.
I can't get enough of Hoarders. I've been watching it on Netflix. The flat cats buried under piles of junk and adult diapers. It's so disgusting, but I love it. The pathways through mountains of stuff are fascinating to me. It motivates me to clean up and organize in my own house. I understand wanting to keep my stuff, but this particular mental illness is so baffling. That being said, I'm going to cue up another episode now.
Those people fascinate me too. I just do not understand that kind of illness at all.Now the fuckers on Intervention, those fuckers I get.Yes, Henry, we come in Thursday night and we're leaving Sunday night. Late Sunday night.Edit - And I hope my Spiceygirl can come. And that's my 1 post of the day. :club: Night.

Went golfing with my brother today.Pretty decent round (for me anyway). Shot 49 on the front, 51 on the back for an even 100. Tied my brother, he had a 3 shot lead with 2 holes left and choked.

Those people fascinate me too. I just do not understand that kind of illness at all.Now the fuckers on Intervention, those fuckers I get.Yes, Henry, we come in Thursday night and we're leaving Sunday night. Late Sunday night.Edit - And I hope my Spiceygirl can come. And that's my 1 post of the day. :club: Night.
Yeah, I get the substance addiction thing. I can even wrap my brain around some of the other mental diseases, but living in filth I can't understand.
OMBTkate-upton-esquire-woman-of-summer-03.jpg
How you doin?
Went golfing with my brother today.Pretty decent round (for me anyway). Shot 49 on the front, 51 on the back for an even 100. Tied my brother, he had a 3 shot lead with 2 holes left and choked.
I played miniature golf the other day it was pretty bad. I don't even want to know how I'd do with real golf now. I haven't played since I was a kid.

I have to leave for the train station at 6 am tomorrow (correction: today). We are going to Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland, a waterslide park and Medieval Times. My parents are flying in and meeting the boys and gram and I down there. It should be fun if the kids don't act too bratty and spoiled. They ARE spoiled, but I just hope they don't spend the whole trip asking us to buy them stuff.

Finally booked for Vegas. Fri July 22 - Depart ORD 12:30p Arrive LAS 2:35pTues July 26 - Depart LAS 9:55a Arrive ORD 3:25pGot a nice deal and am staying at Bally's.