FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

damn u...we're going to NYC this weekend.....we'll be there Thurs - Sun for my friend's 50th bdaynice...how much did Toni make?
My bus leaves on Saturday at 5. Thursday is a long day, first day of convention. Depending on circumstances on Friday, I might be able to meet you guys someplace for cocktails. I'm staying at the Sheraton on 53rd. Just got back to the room from Famous Dave's BBQ. Very good and filling. Time to bake and relax before crashing for an early day tomorrow.Toni didn't do as well at the machines as she'd hoped. Next time.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

will def keep u posted...when do we have to book by?
I don't rightly know, I guess before they sell out. Patrick and I are booked in B707!
it's the banks problem now.we need to do lunch.
We do, but I'm totally booked up until after next week. Maybe Thursday 4/21?
please come. It would be great to have you guys there and then there's the added bonus of then Nikki would have to come.
Jeebus, you're tempting me!
I don't rightly know, I guess before they sell out. Patrick and I are booked in B707!
Does it still cost a grand if we're three to a room?

Evening all.Bulls won, 3 games up on Celts and Heat now. Tough OT loss for the Hawks, they're barely hanging on to that last playoff spot. Need a win tomorrow night bad.

1) We're getting one of these by the stadiums downtown...or maybe it's open already.2) Suck it, Cubs.Unrelated to Henry...3) My little brother is going to the University of Maryland.4) I'm concussed.5) Suck my balls.
1) They're popping up all over the place around here. We've had 4-5 open in the last year or so in the Chicago suburbs.2) 3-2, but I still think we're going to suck. (both losses to the Pirates too)3) Fear the turtle.
Does it still cost a grand if we're three to a room?
$865++ but if you're my play toy for the week I'll pay for it :club:
$865++ but if you're my play toy for the week I'll pay for it :ts
What specifically does this entail and how often?... :club:
What specifically does this entail and how often?... :club:
OOO negotiations, me likey. are we including liqueur bill?Whatever I want whenever I want. But remember I'm gonna be 50 so whenever has physical limits and whatever will be tempered by my low expectations from being married for 27 years.
OOO negotiations, me likey. are we including liqueur bill?Whatever I want whenever I want. But remember I'm gonna be 50 so whenever has physical limits and whatever will be tempered by my low expectations from being married for 27 years.
But I'm not cool with early morning nookie.Seriously, I still have to figure out some work stuff before I can really consider it.
But I'm not cool with early morning nookie.Seriously, I still have to figure out some work stuff before I can really consider it.
NP, I have never been an early morning riser.

Leaving for the state where everything is bigger. I hope that includes hotel rooms because I have two roommates.

NP, I have never been an early morning riser.
Where will Pat be during this? He's sleeping in the same room, right? Or will he be picking up chicks in the bar late at night?
Where will Pat be during this? He's sleeping in the same room, right? Or will he be picking up chicks in the bar late at night?
Depends on the continuing negotiations.