• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Luigi got loose and was hit by a car yesterday evening. He's got a broken rib and they think maybe a broken pelvis. Also, he seems to have punctured or bruised a lung. He's in the animal hospital. We're pretty sure he's going to pull through.

Sorry K. Hope he gets better. Did he learn to open a fence?
We don't have a fence. Normally we take him on walks and otherwise, he's indoors. Dave brought him in from a walk and didn't shut the door all the way. He didn't realize it hadn't latched. It blew open and Luigi went for a stroll on his own. He went into the busy cross street and got hit.The latest update is his lung collapsed again. His pelvis is indeed broken. Hopefully they can repair these things.
Luigi got loose and was hit by a car yesterday evening. He's got a broken rib and they think maybe a broken pelvis. Also, he seems to have punctured or bruised a lung. He's in the animal hospital. We're pretty sure he's going to pull through.
Poor guy, hope he'll be OK.
Poor guy, hope he'll be OK.
Well, his lung collapsed again so they relieved the pressure in his abdomen and may have to put in chest tube to keep the pressure from building and collapsing the lung again. Then he'll have to go to a vet surgeon for surgery to repair his pelvis.
We just got a call from the vet. Luigi had a heart attack. He's passed on. My life is turning into a bad country song.
So sorry sweaty. I know it's hard but its probably for the best. Poor guy, he was a good dog.

wow....i just tallied how many people from here sent me some condolences in regards to my grandmother on facebook....and how many sent condolences to nik for her dog on facebook....just lolcheers motherfuckers!

wow....i just tallied how many people from here sent me some condolences in regards to my grandmother on facebook....and how many sent condolences to nik for her dog on facebook....just lolcheers motherfuckers!
:club: