• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Travis = facial = my roommate. Apparently his girlfriend is dragging him to a track meet in Peoria IL this weekend so he gets to miss out on the only chance to see his team this year.
Wow. Just wow!

I bought a shirt with a unicorn on it. For some reason, I think Tommy would like it. I'm not sure why. Mostly because he's a weirdo, I guess.

I just watched the pilot of Modern Family on hulu. Voldy had recommended it when we were in Nashville. It was damn funny. The gay couple is my favorite.

Oh. Well, now that I think about it maybe I didn't mention it in here.Ozzy and I are going to Tulsa Friday night to see Blake. We're staying the night there, then Saturday we're going on to Kansas City where we're gonna meet up with Josh (was gonna be Josh and Travis till Travis' vagina balked) to play some poker Saturday night. Sunday Josh and I will be wearing our Cowboy blue into Arrowhead stadium while Ozzy pretends he's not with us once the Cowboys start pummeling his Chiefs.Should be fun times.
Ah, very nice.
Hmm surprising, we have the worst team in the NHL the last 2 years and one of the worst NFL teams. Attendance at the Rays and Lightning is terrible and the Bucs only sell out now because we've played Dallas and NY at home. When we play Carolina I expect about 20K empty seats.
Must be the cheerleaders that boost your ranking.
My intentions of taking a shot at the 50/100 HORSE game may not be the brightest, though I'm thinking I might get partially staked into the game.
Nice. I didn't even know they spread that game at Horseshoe.
Nice. I didn't even know they spread that game at Horseshoe.
It was being played 6 handed last time I was in town. I watched it for a while and there was one really solid player at the table, 2 that were okay, and 3 that were clueless who were just gambling. I overheard the dealer explaining to one guy why a player who has a 6 low was better than his 8 low, in a completely serious tone. If I had brought more money with me lat time I would have taken a shot.
Is this really in Peoria btw?PHP480377BD0FE09.jpg
No, that's the Berwyn Spindle, or sometimes referred to as the car-kabob. It was in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.You probably saw it shown in Wayne's World. It actually was demolished last May. I think there's a Walgreens there now. What a shame.
Working hard today eh?
Not really. It was my day off. I did clean the bathroom, mop the floors and do some laundry. Soon, I have to go to school for Market Day.
I just watched the pilot of Modern Family on hulu. Voldy had recommended it when we were in Nashville. It was damn funny. The gay couple is my favorite.
I've been watching all 4 of the new shows on ABC Wed night, but this one is my fav. In order, I'd say the lineup goes:1. Modern Family2. The Middle4. Cougar Town4. Hank

starting on season 2 of 'How I Met You Mother'. Was up until a little after 2 this morning finishing season 1.for the music nuts - have you guys heard 'daylight' by Matt and Kim? I'm seriously addicted to this song lately. i've been whistling this beat all day long.