• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Alright guys, I'm out of here. Heading to work and then Vegas.I'll be home Monday night. Everyone have a good weekend.
obviously not as good as yours, have fun.
I get this same treatment at bars...and the ice cream place by my house...But, Janna gets it at hotels after the bars close.
Janna is a pretty awesome chick.
http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ide...=0&srKp=087everyone go vote, barack obamas site, legalizing online poker and repealing uigea
This sounds good. What's the catch? Regulation is a word that makes me nervous, I guess.
Packing for Vegas. It'll be nice to get out of the snow for a few days.Crashing at my parents' after work tonight and leaving from there tomorrow.
Lucky bastage. Have fun.
Can I be a fluffer?
Can I be the fluffee?
Update for you guys, since I asked some advice last night.
I'm glad you were able to talk to that jerk and sort it out. Can they get more busted for the most recent lying?
Janna is a pretty awesome chick.
My Bloody Valentine 3-D that is coming out, part was filmed at a hole in the wall hotel by me. I went to look up if there was anything about the hotel being used in the video and got to their site: http://www.fortpittmotel.com/I emailed it to Janna and she wrote back "At least it wasn't a picture of my car in the parking lot!"
Nik, I am not sure. The convo was recorded, so that is good.I really bit my tongue, I wanted to light into that guy, but it would not have been appropriate.
Soooo, Since you can give financial advise and if it's bad I can sue you, What do you recommend financially in these desperate times? :club: LOL
Wow, fascinating story about Marvin Harrison:http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3827402
WOW.....he's a fucking kingpin!Never woulda guessed that about HIM, until that shooting."You threw the ball at me!" Harrison screamed. "You're a professional! You should do your job better than that!" Everyone on the field froze. Prior asked Harrison to back away. Instead, Harrison grabbed Prior by the throat and lifted him off the ground. While fans watching on the stadium's video screen chanted for their ball boy to fight back, players and workers tried to separate the two. As Harrison argued with security, Prior was taken to a medical station, where marks were found around his neck. "This was a violent incident," says Dan Santos, security manager at the Meadowlands that day. "Coaches tried to downplay it, but we were one step from making an arrest." In the end, though, Prior decided not to press charges; he just wanted an apology he never got. The NJSEA referred the incident to state police, who didn't pursue it.
I just bought something from the vending box for 75 cents.All pennies.Thought I would share.
you're a regular Ken Griffey Jr..good evening folks, catching up.
Packing for Vegas. It'll be nice to get out of the snow for a few days.Crashing at my parents' after work tonight and leaving from there tomorrow.
happy trails.