FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

One of our neighbors is getting married and has invited Alan and I to the couples shower and to the wedding, since I hate weddings and try to avoid them as much as possible I do not know proper etiquette. If you buy a gift for the shower should you still buy a gift for the wedding? Alan says no, but I am not sure.
Hi Denny.Depends. Probably both. Small gift at one and slightly bigger at the other.Click below.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...04090855AARbswLhttp://www.wednet.com/wedtopics/gifts.aspx
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

...then it's probably yes.
Exactly
Why the hell would you buy a wedding shower gift then by a wedding gift. Isn't the entire point of a wedding shower to get gifts for the marraige or the new combined household?It's like buying a gift and saying congrats you are about to get married then buying another gift saying congrats you actually followed through with it.
Why the hell would you buy a wedding shower gift then by a wedding gift. Isn't the entire point of a wedding shower to get gifts for the marraige or the new combined household?It's like buying a gift and saying congrats you are about to get married then buying another gift saying congrats you actually followed through with it.
whatever BeavisI am getting ready to go homeSee you children later!!
One of our neighbors is getting married and has invited Alan and I to the couples shower and to the wedding, since I hate weddings and try to avoid them as much as possible I do not know proper etiquette. If you buy a gift for the shower should you still buy a gift for the wedding? Alan says no, but I am not sure.
you should ask in the Dear Nikki thread.
Dear Douchebag,I never saw her other avatar and if it was skeletor already, so what. All I have seen is the compressed avatar of herself.See, if you would stop being an asswad for five minutes maybe you wouldn't have the elderly community completely ignoring your ass. Sincerely,Little slow there buddyP.s. Unless it's a Sloth comparison photo.
Oh, okay.

I got broke in Vegas but paid for my trip. weird.Brett, you missed a great game last night. Dallas scores 70 in the first half since Kidd finally shows up to play HoF basketball, Barkley went off at half time on the lack of Nuggets defense, then Denver destroying the hopes of all Dallas fans for an in the pocket tie breaker game.

Since you'll see I didn't vote for you I figured I should quote you and let you know you're right about the gift thing. Buy them something they're registered for and take it to the shower. Make a mental note of who you think would get the gift after the divorce and see if you're right.
Brett, you missed a great game last night. Dallas scores 70 in the first half since Kidd finally shows up to play HoF basketball, Barkley went off at half time on the lack of Nuggets defense, then Denver destroying the hopes of all Dallas fans for an in the pocket tie breaker game.
Yeah, after reading about it this morning I was a bit bummed that I missed it. I'm thiiiiiiiiiis close to driving down tomorrow night for the GS game. We'll see. Glad you made the mobnies in Vegas. Enjoy Indy, fuckpalfaces. Weekend commences in 3, 2, 1...
I miss those days as well. I remember watching MJ and the Bulls in the Finals and then going outside and shooting hoops in the driveway after every game. /reminiscing
I vividly remember watching the game as Michael made that play in the lane against the Lakers where he changed hands mid-flight. sick play.good evening folks, catching up.

Off to the bar. Brad, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to research who this is. She's on the Reality Kings network but I can't find a name/non-RK stuff from her. warn_1.jpgwarn_2.jpgOr just go to MilfNextDoor.com and she's the one on the front page/warning page.

good luck raq.I'm due at the warehouse tomorrow morning at 7am to get packets ready for convention. safe night all.cards live,pots monsters.

24 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: vvganeshavvWTF?????
I totally complimented you in the Sandlot and you ignored me and now my feeling are hurt................