FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You are right.. he had no reason to hide it back then. But if he is trying to play it off like he is someone else now, he would.Kind of funny how he all of a sudden showed up right before and after she did after not being here for a while.Kind of to "Show" you that He was posting off a different IP.. We are talkign about a sick person.. did you forget?Then again you weren't around to see the train wreck that has been Ivan for the past year.
Right, I wasn't around. But, do you remember when I was in her position? When I wasn't speaking with my parents and had a terrible relationship with them at the age of 19?If she's heard stories of our greatness (or, hopefully, my greatness) from him and lurked here until he was no longer posting here and wants to find out what we're all about, I think you're being too harsh on her.If it is him, then that just reflects terribly on him but it's nothing we should concern ourselves with. We could always have Alan (or me or you...but probably not stan) call her and confirm.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

You are right.. he had no reason to hide it back then. But if he is trying to play it off like he is someone else now, he would.Kind of funny how he all of a sudden showed up right before and after she did after not being here for a while.Kind of to "Show" you that He was posting off a different IP.. We are talkign about a sick person.. did you forget?Then again you weren't around to see the train wreck that has been Ivan for the past year.
yea but think of this... i got to listen to my mother cry. that hurt like no other.as for bad timing, so sue me. ive been going through a bit of finding simple things to do in my little bit of free time, considering right now the weather is too shitty for me to be out working on cars. sorry the timing of it all is shitty, but still... last i checked i had boobs and a vagina. i would hope my dad doesnt
there is not a .com, i just checked the .net out of curiosityregistered to some Craig dude in Connecticut
make sure you put twisted and denial together... two D's. :club:
Right, I wasn't around. But, do you remember when I was in her position? When I wasn't speaking with my parents and had a terrible relationship with them at the age of 19?If she's heard stories of our greatness (or, hopefully, my greatness) from him and lurked here until he was no longer posting here and wants to find out what we're all about, I think you're being too harsh on her.If it is him, then that just reflects terribly on him but it's nothing we should concern ourselves with. We could always have Alan (or me or you...but probably not stan) call her and confirm.
Were you actively seeking out your parents friends etc..? Especially knowing that he is one of the guests at the bottom of the page? There are 1000000000000000 poker forums out there.. and it had to be this one? Forgive me for not being sucked in that this is all totally innocent and coincidental..
make sure you put twisted and denial together... two D's. :club:
yupwww.twisteddenial.netthere is no twistedenial or twistedenial.compossible it was registered through another personyou can check it yourself at www.networksolutions.com then click on the 'whois search' link at the bottom.no biggee really, wasnt trying to start anything, just was curiouson that note, i have to get up in 6 hours, night kids
doesnt bother me none really. if its an issue, ill figure out a way to prove it.
She's right. Washington's pretty gay. I want to live there.
no you dont. you lie lol
Were you actively seeking out your parents friends etc..? Especially knowing that he is one of the guests at the bottom of the page? There are 1000000000000000 poker forums out there.. and it had to be this one? Forgive me for not being sucked in that this is all totally innocent and coincidental..
I don't think it's coincidental. I think she lurked until his posting was disabled.In regards to my parents friends...that's a complicated answer. Short answer yes, long answer not really.
yea but think of this... i got to listen to my mother cry. that hurt like no other.as for bad timing, so sue me. ive been going through a bit of finding simple things to do in my little bit of free time, considering right now the weather is too shitty for me to be out working on cars. sorry the timing of it all is shitty, but still... last i checked i had boobs and a vagina. i would hope my dad doesnt
God, so many jokes made in poor taste wasted due to the sensitivity of real people.
yupwww.twisteddenial.netthere is no twistedenial or twistedenial.compossible it was registered through another personyou can check it yourself at www.networksolutions.com then click on the 'whois search' link at the bottom.no biggee really, wasnt trying to start anything, just was curiouson that note, i have to get up in 6 hours, night kids
weird... should be registered to him :/ oh well. night man
I don't think it's coincidental. I think she lurked until his posting was disabled.In regards to my parents friends...that's a complicated answer. Short answer yes, long answer not really.
She posted right before he was disabled. He came in posting.. then all of a sudden she showed up and posted.. Then he said.. disable me and was disabled.All within a few minutes.. coincidental? hmmmmShe could have waited 10 minutes to jump on her Dad's bandwagon.PS I came from an unhappy home myself.. and if I was avoiding my parents like she said she is avoiding him.. I sure as hell wouldn't come here where they just were. I'd find something else to do with my time.
actively seeking out his friends? you make it sound like i want to sit here and bs about the ''old days'' and about my dad. if i dont even talk to him in person/real life, what makes you think i would enjoy a great wonderful chat about his addictions/problems/attitude changes etc. on here? but hell... knew this was coming. oh well. thats life.
She posted right before he was disabled. He came in posting.. then all of a sudden she showed up and posted.. Then he said.. disable me and was disabled.All within a few minutes.. coincidental? hmmmmShe could have waited 10 minutes to jump on her Dad's bandwagon.PS I came from an unhappy home myself.. and if I was avoiding my parents like she said she is avoiding him.. I sure as hell wouldn't come here where they just were. I'd find something else to do with my time.
i had been told he had quit/given it up long ago. clearly i was misinformed. want an unhappy home? live with him.
actively seeking out his friends? you make it sound like i want to sit here and bs about the ''old days'' and about my dad. if i dont even talk to him in person/real life, what makes you think i would enjoy a great wonderful chat about his addictions/problems/attitude changes etc. on here? but hell... knew this was coming. oh well. thats life.
Right.. You don't know us.. He does. Why here? Why Us? Why where he caused so much havoc in the recent past? Why this particular thread out of the 1000 others on FCP? Because this is where he spent his time.. and that is why you came here. Why? I haven't a clue.
i had been told he had quit/given it up long ago. clearly i was misinformed. want an unhappy home? live with him.
No thanks.. I woulda shot him if he was anything at home the way he was here.And he posted in here right before you did.. so yeah you were appaerntly misinformed by 5 minutes.
Uh oh. Now you've done it.Wait while I get the popcorn.
do share :club: lol and you haven't done anything
Right.. You don't know us.. He does. Why here? Why Us? Why where he caused so much havoc in the recent past? Why this particular thread out of the 1000 others on FCP? Because this is where he spent his time.. and that is why you came here. Why? I haven't a clue.
i was only recently informed about his recent shit. the last i had really heard about this whole thread was over a year ago. he and i about stopped talking completely around then cuz i wanted out and i left.and you make it sound as tho im as much to blame as he is. but yea nevermind. clearly this is too much for all of you. so im just going to leave. take care
do share :club: lol and you haven't done anythingi was only recently informed about his recent shit. the last i had really heard about this whole thread was over a year ago. he and i about stopped talking completely around then cuz i wanted out and i left.and you make it sound as tho im as much to blame as he is. but yea nevermind. clearly this is too much for all of you. so im just going to leave. take care
Buh Bye