• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Total bullshit. Posting on this forum, in this thread has everything to do with your dad. I guess you picked a fitting screen name. just sayin
the screen name happens to be the boyfriends website. as for pulling the bullshit card, that would be your choice. ive said many times over, if anyone has a serious issue, say it, i can leave. not a big deal. no need for anyone to get butt hurt over it all. thats just wasted energy really :club:
4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: custom36, SmacciemacI think we scared her off.
ha no. i dont scare off that easily.
so...tell us what you really think of good ol' dad?
so doesn't this suck that ivan can't talk now cuz his account has been disabled?
if you want to know, he and i dont talk. he has issues with my life, and i dont really care. its my life, ill do as i please. there's nothing to say about him. you all know it already, from what you've seen
the screen name happens to be the boyfriends website. as for pulling the bullshit card, that would be your choice. ive said many times over, if anyone has a serious issue, say it, i can leave. not a big deal. no need for anyone to get butt hurt over it all. thats just wasted energy really :club:
Bahahahahahaha
so doesn't this suck that ivan can't talk now cuz his account has been disabled?
Yeah it does suck.. It would have been really entertaining..However we still aren't sure that this is not him.. If it isn't. I'm sure next time he is shit faced he will just make a new acct and post.
Yeah it does suck.. It would have been really entertaining..However we still aren't sure that this is not him.. If it isn't. I'm sure next time he is shit faced he will just make a new acct and post.
oh and im sure he'll tell you im a horrible daughter. meh... who gives a shit.
ha no. i dont scare off that easily.if you want to know, he and i dont talk. he has issues with my life, and i dont really care. its my life, ill do as i please. there's nothing to say about him. you all know it already, from what you've seen
and how's your bro?
is your boyfriend's first name Craig?
If she doesn't live at home, then it has a different IP. I'm sure alan has already checked.
and how's your bro?
he and i just recently started talking... we went for years with the whole sibling rivalry thing. he's doing alright tho i guess.
is your boyfriend's first name Craig?
nope its Kevin :club:
he and i just recently started talking... we went for years with the whole sibling rivalry thing. he's doing alright tho i guess.nope its Kevin :club:
ahhh, that twistedenial site was registered by a Craig, was just curious
oh and im sure he'll tell you im a horrible daughter. meh... who gives a shit.
Yeah we have already heard that and more about all of you. Which is why I still can't fathom why you would want to be here
There are programs to fix that.. and really easy for a computer guy to do it.
When I was a mod, Ivan always had the same IP address at home. Personally, I think you're being way too skeptical here.
If she doesn't live at home, then it has a different IP. I'm sure alan has already checked.
definitely a new user, new ip, not gonna say her state, but that is what led me to think it was originally herobviously anyone can fake an ip thoughim thinking this one is legit, although im still not certain the full motives yet
There are programs to fix that.. and really easy for a computer guy to do it.
When he went through his whole ''I hate washington, it sucks here, blah blah blah'' thing and found that job in New Mexico, i said **** that and i stayed in Washington. i would be quite surprised if he didnt bitch about my choices on here on some of those... not so pleasant nights.but no, i don't live at home. and i'm not him.
When he went through his whole ''I hate washington, it sucks here, blah blah blah'' thing and found that job in New Mexico, i said **** that and i stayed in Washington. i would be quite surprised if he didnt bitch about my choices on here on some of those... not so pleasant nights.but no, i don't live at home. and i'm not him.
so much for not saying her stateip confirms this poster is in washington
ahhh, that twistedenial site was registered by a Craig, was just curious
that might have been a .com, Kevin's is .net
When I was a mod, Ivan always had the same IP address at home. Personally, I think you're being way too skeptical here.
You are right.. he had no reason to hide it back then. But if he is trying to play it off like he is someone else now, he would.Kind of funny how he all of a sudden showed up right before and after she did after not being here for a while.Kind of to "Show" you that He was posting off a different IP.. We are talkign about a sick person.. did you forget?Then again you weren't around to see the train wreck that has been Ivan for the past year.
Well, she did say she had nothing to hide.
lol i have no issue admitting i live in washington... yes its a gay state, but its home
that might have been a .com, Kevin's is .net
there is not a .com, i just checked the .net out of curiosityregistered to some Craig dude in Connecticut