• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I don't want to disparage guys who are victims of gun violence, but the brother chasing and returning fire made a very bad judgment call there. This isn't the wild west so gunfights in the street are more likely to get innocent people hurt than to solve the problem. Trouble seems to follow these guys around. They should stay home on weekend nights. Pacman Jones could benefit from this advice, too.
You know what I have noticed? That the night shift is severely lacking. Nobody hangs out here at night anymore. Bummer. Ivan, where you been? How is NM. Henry where are you? Is the boat treating your well? I got dinged for flirting. So no more flirting for me. Thats ok because I am in love with a beautiful young lady who is currently in North Dakota. ND, wtf. Its colder then hell there. She will be here in 4 days. I can't wait. Dickman, you're a bigger asshole than me. If you knew me that would be hard to believe. Chill out mf'er. Life is too short for such negativity. Love one another.uh oh, top of the page. I need to find an appropriate picture. Hold on.Pic1288.jpg
Last you talked about ND girl she was a $%^&$%^*%&$#%^@#%#$%!? What happened?What an Azz!
Your outlook is always better than mine! Raist is with his dad, but Conner and I had a nice afternoon with Taco Bell for lunch and then shopping at Costco. Then we had dinner with Kelly and Tim and played Slamwich. It was pretty fun.
Huh? why did one kid go away and one stayed? Not that it's any of my business. but i'm curious.
So a pick of Blue's date. I'd bang her if I were 90 too.
Blue, Show one show all!
Huh? why did one kid go away and one stayed? Not that it's any of my business. but i'm curious.
Different fathers.
So one kid went with his father. dave is out of town alone and nikki is at home with the other one? got it.
insp_logic.jpg
Huh? why did one kid go away and one stayed? Not that it's any of my business. but i'm curious.Blue, Show one show all!
i appreciate the sentiment, but i'm not prepared to post a picture of her on here just yet...
that Jeff guy is the only person I've ever put on my ignore list. He's a total douchebag
I guess you can't read this, but fuck you too.
i appreciate the sentiment, but i'm not prepared to post a picture of her on here just yet...I guess you can't read this, but fuck you too.
Not you dumbass, Jeff.

So I was between starting Deion Branch and Brandon Jacobs at the flex position today. About 15 minutes before gametime, I switched out Branch and put in Jacobs.Jacobs fumbles twice and JJD outscores me in that position by starting Cedric Benson. Branch of course already has a TD. :club: I may have to rely on McGahee tonight to make the playoffs.

good evening, back from the bar. Toys for Tots was today. The Marines stopped by and picked up a dozen bags of toys.
Toys for Tits > Toys for Tots. jsBut were the marines in their dress blues? those are sharp. Only thing i'll give them.