FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

damn...just saw a ticket from Buffalo to Vegas on from June 18-23 for $305...hmmm, i wonder if i should set the date...of course being dead fricken broke might put a crimp in those plans.
Blue,I know a guy who can get you $300 tickets from Buff-Vegas RT anytime. Just let me know.So don't sweat that.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

did we decide the dates already for Vegas or are you choosing for the whole group again with the 'if everyone else shows up then thats fine' attitude?being broke does hamper things a bit, Holidays even more so.Found out today that Tix go on sale Friday for Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Soulja Boy, Sean Kingston, and Lil Mama in concert. Bethany absolutely loves these people and to get them all in one venue is pretty sweet. Going to buy her tickets for Christmas since the concert is not til early January. Now I just have to find someone that is willing to go along with her cause it sure aint me. Brad? :club: I know Brad can Crank Dat Soulja Boy.
Bwhahahahaaha! What date?
I don't care when, just say when and I will try to be there. So far, I have nothing for June or July.Random "I get to see you in the flesh so EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE" notes:Brad and Thom in 1 week.Maybe Brad and Danielle for New Years (I hope that wasn't a secret, Brad.)Brad, Danielle, HotStuff, SexyMexi in February.Maybe Doodlebug in May.Rest of you fuckers in June or July.Damn, I'm gonna need a 2nd job just to afford all this.
Ummmmmmmmmm..........Nah, but I hadn't told anyone cause it's not "booked".Looks like you got alot of Brad time built in there!
Bwhahahahaaha! What date?
LOL I think it's January 10th. I'm pretty sure we are going to buy two tickets and let her take one of her friends. We will just drop them off and hang out downtown and pick them back up. I went to concerts on my own (with friends) when in 9th grade so hopefully wont be a big deal. I know she would obviously much rather go with one of her friends then one of her cracker parents.
Ummmmmmmmmm..........Nah, but I hadn't told anyone cause it's not "booked".Looks like you got alot of Brad time built in there!
What can I say? Few things in life are better than Brad time.*Edit - Actually few things are better than kissing Danielle but you're a package deal. :club:
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,And rainbows have nothing to hide.See? Wasn't that easy??? :club:
Jarret and I drove through a rainbow once…it was probably one of the coolest things ever……This is when we were just friends….I took it as a sign
I wanna know too.
BOOM!
ive never even heard of half of the words you guys are using .... dictionary.com confirms they are words and have meaning, but seriously, how do you just know these words?
Not everyone was raised in TN…
LOL I think it's January 10th. I'm pretty sure we are going to buy two tickets and let her take one of her friends. We will just drop them off and hang out downtown and pick them back up. I went to concerts on my own (with friends) when in 9th grade so hopefully wont be a big deal. I know she would obviously much rather go with one of her friends then one of her cracker parents.
Awesome
Yea you are bro....I hadn't told anyone besides Ren.
I was referring to she didn't put me in the feb list so she wasn't looking forward to it! I'm just kidding anyways! Everyone is happy when the Norm shows up! :club:
Jarret and I drove through a rainbow once…it was probably one of the coolest things ever……This is when we were just friends….I took it as a sign
That Rainbow ConnectionThe lovers the dreamers and me
I didn't know we were playing. go ahead your turn. btw, i suck at scrabble!
It's on!I am starting to catch on. I got like 10 games going on and once you learn some of the nuances like what two letter words you can use and you see some of the other words people have played you kinda get the hang of it.

It is amazing how classless some of these NWP people are who are coming over to FCP and created accounts like SuperAIDS and making ridiculously negative comments and posts about Chip Reese. I've already permabanned 3 people just for that reason today. I should start posting their I.P.s and letting the 'community' decide whatever they want to do with the information.

I've pissed a rainbow before.
It is amazing how classless some of these NWP people are who are coming over to FCP and created accounts like SuperAIDS and making ridiculously negative comments and posts about Chip Reese. I've already permabanned 3 people just for that reason today. I should start posting their I.P.s and letting the 'community' decide whatever they want to do with the information.
You know why they're doing it right? They need a good thump on the head. They have serious jealousy issues. It's like little brothers or sisters.