• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

wait, so it's the thought that you're wearing "manties" that keeps you from wearing briefs? FAG
That and they're too tight around my legs. It's constricting. And if you're into having kids I'm pretty sure it's bad to wear briefs because they keep your balls tucked up against your body, which is bad for the sperm because it's too hot.
that's one of those things I don't understand, how does a fridge get that dirty? Sounds like you have some man-training to do.
If I attempted to train my man, he might beat the crap out of me and he's not a violent man. Ooooh, wait! I may be on to something here.
Well.. maybe once in a while.. instead of posting that "something" is wrong, while keeping it inside and getting more upset about it while you post song lyrics etc.. maybe sometimes it will help if you just spill it out on here.. or somewhere. The people that really do not know what is going on in your life etc.. may sometimes be able to bring some comfort your way just because you were able to let it out. It's kind of like I say to myself.. I know and realize that Renae is upset about something.. I have no idea what it is. I would like to help and offer her an ear, but if she wanted me to know what it was she would post it. So then I just go on figuring there is nothing I can do to help.
Yep.It's a catch 22.It's something I don't want to talk about here but I just want everyone to know what's wrong and make it better.I never said it made sense.
That and they're too tight around my legs. It's constricting. And if you're into having kids I'm pretty sure it's bad to wear briefs because they keep your balls tucked up against your body, which is bad for the sperm because it's too hot.
my kid having days are long gone, besides I would think that was a good thing.
Yep.It's a catch 22.It's something I don't want to talk about here but I just want everyone to know what's wrong and make it better.I never said it made sense.
Can always spill it on Tribe if you want everyone to know whats going on..
That Alter Ego Discussion Group thread is going to officially be the worst thread in the history of forums. That's my prediction.
I predict YSAP.gm1727bblowmepostersll1.jpg
All depends on the flavor of the panties I suppose.
Grilled onion? Bernaise? Red wine?I'd rather just go straight for the nekkid entree.
NORMAN.jpg
Brad, How did you and Danielle first get started with the 3somes etc.. Who brought it up first?How did you go about putting it in action for the first time?Did either of you feel uncomfortable at first?
Looks like someone is trolling for a way to introduce the idea to her fella....
It's called foreplay.
There's nothing like being grabbed by the hair and called a dirty little whore.
my kid having days are long gone, besides I would think that was a good thing.
I guess it depends on what you're into. The briefs just aren't comfortable for me. I like to hear my balls smack against my gooch when I pelvic thrust.
All depends on the flavor of the panties I suppose.
I've never tried them, but they don't look like they taste great.
She should just tell him there's this guy at work that she'd like to bang guilt free so would he please be present so she doesn't feel bad.
Nope.. he is already gung ho and up for whatever when it happens. I am just curious how other people approached it.
I never wear underwear when I am home. When I get home to stay for the day or night.. off comes everything but a T-shirt. I can't stand underwear..
Henry: Be Right Back
There's nothing like being grabbed by the hair and called a dirty little whore.
Guess what I'm doing to you at 9 am on Thursday morning, jsSo my second appt 'forgot' about the appointment and left so I'm now home drinking Bud Light and have begun my 5 day weekend! W000p! :club:
Totally. She and I found a hot single girl in the ladies room and made out with her. Then we tried to set her up with Henry.White text aside...I felt like a total dog in that place. I know I don't generally have self esteem issues, but I was glad to get out of that place. I even said that to Dave on the way out the door. It's not fun to be in a room full of supermodels when you get right down to it. His love euphoria is contagious. I had that with him in Gulch. He's all sweetness.
I totally get what you're saying about the Palms K. I wasn't feeling 100 % that night to begin with and I just wanted to be comforted, and then every time we went outside the restaurant, you had to wipe the drool off the boys faces. I don't think I'm a supermodel by any stretch of the imagination. But c'mon. Talk about a hit to the self esteem.
If I played 1/2 NL and only won $4 dollars an hour I wouldn't play.On the months I have recorded of live 1/2 NL play regularly (I'm lazy about this and don't do it often anymore), I averaged between 10-15 bb an hour over about 100 hours of live play a month.*Edit for clarification - by 10-15bb per hour I mean between 20-30 dollars an hour at 1/2 NL.
I drop b/w $60-80 in an hour playing 1/2 is that a good stat? Factor in the 2 smoke breaks too.
Whats wrong with edible panties?
I got a pair from the girls at my bachorlette party. They're still sitting in the closet. I'm a bit scared of them, if you want to know the truth.
I totally get what you're saying about the Palms K. I wasn't feeling 100 % that night to begin with and I just wanted to be comforted, and then every time we went outside the restaurant, you had to wipe the drool off the boys faces. I don't think I'm a supermodel by any stretch of the imagination. But c'mon. Talk about a hit to the self esteem.
True story.