FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Sorry for the drunken ramble, but I'm gonna anyway.....What I knew was gonna happen tonight happened.After work, went to a bar to see a band I like. I hadn't been to this bar in like 3 years, but used to hang out there a lot, especially when I was dating this one chick. Of course, she still hangs out there, and I run into her tonight.She sees me, runs up and jumps on me, etc. We talk for about 30-40 minutes, catch up, blah blah.I'm undecided about how I feel about this. I have no bad feelings against her at all, but most of my friends think she's bad for me. We were one of those couples who got along great as friends, but not as well when we were "together". Though we've always been kinda drawn to each other, which is why she is the only girl I have ever gotten back together with after breaking up. Normally I don't really believe in that.She just doesn't meet my normal dating qualifications. I don't usually date smokers, or girls with kids. She does, and has one. But she has that intangible- we just always seem to click. I hadn't seen her in about 3 years, and we talked for awhile tonight as if we'd seen each other all the time.Plus, she asked me my favorite ex-GF question tonight, "Why did we ever break up again?" :club: Not sure where I'm going with this, but I'm pretty sure we have plans for Friday night now. Just not sure how I want to approach it. Could go the "just friends" route. Would be easy. Could go the "SIIHP" route, which I think I could pull off, but with her that would probably drag me back into the "together" route, and I'm not sure that's healthy. I'd probably do it cuz I've had like a 2-3 month drought.Sorry, I warned you this would be a long drunken ramble.If you didn't like it, someone advise me on playing KQs in UTG+1. :D
My opinion would unfortunately be biased.. I say SIIHP but don't get attached.. you need to be single so I can try to make out with you in Vegas :D
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's even less +EV at the 25 Tables. I promise, Jeff. I know what I'm talking about.No, really.. folding 87s UTG is +EV, I promise. So is folding AQs. Important points bolded for emphasis, obv.Jeff...I'm going to be very honest with you about a couple things here.. 1. 9500 hand is an outrageously small sample.2. Suited connectors, the higher you worked your way up (T9s, JTs, QJs, KQs), lose their value in raised pots. Hitting a QsJxXs flop with T9s is fun until you run head long into QQ. I promise. 3. The Smash-strat works for a reason. Quit trying to out-think them on that level. Play strong hands in strong position--you'll make money.4. Quit using the 2 dollar bill and 1 dollar coins5. Over 1 mil hands, you will lose money with 87s from UTG, regardless of table texture, table image, and relative skill. One time turns to two, and so on.6. If you want to work on your NL game, let's do it. I'll rail, offer advice, help, whatever, for free.7. I'm right. Really.515 is my area code.
I may take you up on that offer. thanks.
I just took a good look outside and realized there is a bunch of snow on my van and a bunch of snow between me and my van. I will have to shovel, and I don't know where my snow shovel is. The roads are going to be bad and traffic will be brutal. I am definitely going to be late for work today!Merry Turkey Day to my Americana friends. Have a good day Vann, since we are the only 2 suckers working. :club: Later.
sick day...JS
tyty, i won a seat to the Sunday Millions. $530 T dollars.after cashing out a significant portion of my BR on Stars, it was a pretty big win.Happy Turkey Day everyone!
WTG Gary!