Soft online limit games?

Seriously, i dont know what you guys are talking about. Party 2/4 easy? Its a complete rockgarden most of the time. When there are some fish, there are ten times as much sharks around them. Im pretty sure this has much to do with the fact im playing European times.

Seriously, i dont know what you guys are talking about. Party 2/4 easy? Its a complete rockgarden most of the time. When there are some fish, there are ten times as much sharks around them.  Im pretty sure this has much to do with the fact im playing European times.
2/4 kicks 1/2's ass on Party between 10:00 pm and 4:00 am EST.AINEC.and by kick's it's ass, I mean, so much more profitable for me! Laggier, but not good Lag's, dumb Lag's.small sample so far though...But 2/4 VPiP >30 easy, for 1/2, not so much.

actuary...i think u can actually get bigger vpips on pacific...50-60% is pretty common and ive seen more than a few family pots 10 handed...One thing i have noticed though is that on pacific people seem to be extremely passive preflop...not sure if anybody else noticed that...by passive i mean on several occasions i have seen AA or AK not raised preflop

Matt: I don't have any problems with my single Pacific table running alongside 2-3 Party tables. Once every couple of hours, I may time out on a table, but it's invariably a Party table. Maybe you need an upgrade? Put some of that poker money back into the economy! ;)My major gripe about Pacific is this: the waiting lists hardly ever work! A person can spend much time waiting for a seat to open up on the one or two 50-60% tables running, only to be late pulling the trigger on the seat.I don't even bother to use PT at Pacific. I find it so easy to spot the donators, and the few sharks...maybe the graphics agree with my brain more on that site. I friggin well detest Party's look and feel. If it wasn't so fishy, and I didn't have PT to hold my hand, I'd never play there.That said, I'd like to thank Party for my computer upgrade.

Seriously, i dont know what you guys are talking about. Party 2/4 easy? Its a complete rockgarden most of the time. When there are some fish, there are ten times as much sharks around them. Im pretty sure this has much to do with the fact im playing European times.
2/4 kicks 1/2's ass on Party between 10:00 pm and 4:00 am EST.AINEC.and by kick's it's ass, I mean, so much more profitable for me! Laggier, but not good Lag's, dumb Lag's.small sample so far though...But 2/4 VPiP >30 easy, for 1/2, not so much.
i agree w/ Actuary 100%.5 and 6 tabling 1/2 i was constantly changing tables as the vpip usually dove below 20 after the tags sniffed it out.i was playing on a 2/4 table last nite that hovered around a 40 vpip all nite. it was disgustingly awesome.no exaggeration, i find the competition at 2/4 party to be about 20 times worse than that of party .50/1.00.