daniel vs. dreamclown

ohhhhh!!!! those pesky irritating posts!!!!! u sound more and more like a fem every time u post. yur little side kick reminds me of the poodle in a cartoon trying to kiss the bigger dogs butt. "yah scottyno is always baggin on FCP and negreanu". what a girl, u make a stand and then u try to explain yurself about why yur here and its all in fun. why dont u be a man and stick with yur guns? i already said it before, if yur a man, then u wouldnt get irritated by my post. that goes for u and all the other fems in here. i'll bet yur all friends with that genius "akishore" right?
explain how im not sticking to my guns. the posts where im kidding around are the ones where I post about how all fcp players suck and all nwp players are the best players ever.all my posts related to you are not joking at all because you're just that annoying.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhh!!!!!! stfup u meany. i'm going to beddy bye now. remember to stomp yur feet on yur way to bed u little female baby. remember, yur mother s ucks c ocks in h ell
i wish instadeath to you as wellbut more importantly, instastopposting immediately
ohhhhh!!!! those pesky irritating posts!!!!! u sound more and more like a fem every time u post. yur little side kick reminds me of the poodle in a cartoon trying to kiss the bigger dogs butt. "yah scottyno is always baggin on FCP and negreanu". what a girl, u make a stand and then u try to explain yurself about why yur here and its all in fun. why dont u be a man and stick with yur guns? i already said it before, if yur a man, then u wouldnt get irritated by my post. that goes for u and all the other fems in here. i'll bet yur all friends with that genius "akishore" right?
I find this thread hilarious personally. Hilarious in that you've completed ignored every knowledgeable post and went on to continue flaming in your own thread. Not only are you flaming in your own thread, but you're doing it poorly. You should get back to drinking beer ASAP.

wow, i can only imagine how good a player u r. if u get irritated by one post, i wonder what happens when u go through a bad hour of cards let alone a week or month long bad run of cards. u better stick with the internet boy, no one can see u whine at home. leave the card rooms to men like myself. yur probably one of those dorks who complains even when yur winning.

wow, i can only imagine how good a player u r. if u get irritated by one post, i wonder what happens when u go through a bad hour of cards let alone a week or month long bad run of cards. u better stick with the internet boy, no one can see u whine at home. leave the card rooms to men like myself. yur probably one of those dorks who complains even when yur winning.
1. im not irritated by 1 post, im irritated be every one of the 25 dreamclown threads posted beyond the first2. right, i suck at poker, any time you want to play heads up just pm me buddy.

naw, i dont drink. i'm a serious player. i lift weights daily, hit the heavy bag and eat 100% healthy. no sugar, no fat. i play for a living. i rarely come here. i dont live here like u dorks and bash people online. i'm busy playing the toughest games in the bay area.

sounds like a possibility. where do u play? whats yur stakes? whats yur game?
i might be the best heads up razz player on full tilt, though I only play 2-4 and 3-6.if you play for a living then obv you play for higher stakes than I do, but maybe we can work something out.

yeah, the smallest i play is 20/40 and i certainly dont play razz. to tell u the truth, i would have to play u a freeze out holdem for 1000 to make it worth my while. i'd hate to go through a good run of cards for a cheap stake. that would be a waste of a run and i'm expecting a good run here soon. the cards have been frowning on me for the last 2 weeks. know what i mean?

naw, i dont drink. i'm a serious player. i lift weights daily, hit the heavy bag and eat 100% healthy. no sugar, no fat. i play for a living. i rarely come here. i dont live here like u dorks and bash people online. i'm busy playing the toughest games in the bay area.
LOL, "I have many leatherbound books and my apartment smells of rich mahaugany." -Ron BurgundyAlso, you mentioned that you dont "bash people online", I'm glad that's working out for ya.

I agree with the OP for a certain extent. I dont see why he got hated on so hard for stating that. He simply stated that no matter how good you are, theres always somebody catching up to you, I think I've heard somebody say something like that before,CD: Is there a limit that makes you play differently?Phil Ivey: I haven't seen one yet. I always want to play as high as I possibly can. I'd like to play $8,000-$16,000 . You can't be afraid to lose. There may be some players who have the ability to play higher and could play and compete in our games, but they are afraid of losing money. They feel that they don't need it. I say, "Well, what's the point of living?" If you can do it, and you believe that you can do it, I say go for it.I also agree that DN isn't going to stand idle and not improve his game. Maybe I'm just confused why the OP is getting flamed so hard.

Sorry about replying to myself, but I dont agree that people who have not played at the top limits could beat a top pro if he all of a sudden received a lump sum of money and decided to challenge him. Beating a 1/2 game, or a 20/40 game is not the same as beating a 2000/4000 or 4000/8000 game. Perhaps with practice he could adapt and learn what it takes to beat the pro, but to say he could step right in and beat him I think is pretty unfounded.and wtf is this 'female attribute' ish. Yeah I think females are the only ones capable of starting ish, because men handle themselves so much better than females, cmon man, thats just ridiculous.

I agree with the OP for a certain extent. I dont see why he got hated on so hard for stating that. He simply stated that no matter how good you are, theres always somebody catching up to you, I think I've heard somebody say something like that before,CD: Is there a limit that makes you play differently?Phil Ivey: I haven't seen one yet. I always want to play as high as I possibly can. I'd like to play $8,000-$16,000 . You can't be afraid to lose. There may be some players who have the ability to play higher and could play and compete in our games, but they are afraid of losing money. They feel that they don't need it. I say, "Well, what's the point of living?" If you can do it, and you believe that you can do it, I say go for it.I also agree that DN isn't going to stand idle and not improve his game. Maybe I'm just confused why the OP is getting flamed so hard.
figures that someone with 11 posts would come to the ops defense. he got flamed because he started a thread that already existed about 25 times further clogging up the forum with useless clutter.
Fine w/ me. I'm sorry I have such a low post count, I'll try my hardest to get it up there so I can say stuff like that to lowbies.
just dont start stupid threads that have been discuseed 1000 times over and you'll be fine. bump your post count by adding to existing threds or stating incitful ones, not starting stupid ones that have already been discussed
i didnt start it petoria, i just finish it. yur trying to start trouble. thats another female attribute. u know that right?
Wow, I wasnt sure if you were serious for the longest time when you were calling people "dorks" and "girls". I guess I'd rather be female than a 12 year old. Challenging someone's sexuality will earn you a lot of respect in this forum."Dorks"........lol, I havent heard that word since 7th grade.Anyway, keep going, this is the most amusing thread I've seen today.
i didnt start it petoria, i just finish it. yur trying to start trouble. thats another female attribute. u know that right?
Wow, I wasnt sure if you were serious for the longest time when you were calling people "dorks" and "girls". I guess I'd rather be female than a 12 year old. Challenging someone's sexuality will earn you a lot of respect in this forum."Dorks"........lol, I havent heard that word since 7th grade.Anyway, keep going, this is the most amusing thread I've seen today.
sorry, im done with this guy, my flameability is worn out for the night, someone else will have to pick up the slack

yeah, ivey always wants to play so high. where was ivey when andy beal came to town and had all them pros on there knees. why doesnt ivey put up all his dough and play andy heads up for everything he's got? i'm just saying that because ivey runs his mouth about wanting to play so high. i like andy beal. he got tired of those big names running theyre mouth and told them to put up or shut up. the game never took place because the big names r scared. theyre scared because they lost the money edge they have on us little guys. i watched some idiots step up and play ivey heads up today on full tilt. ivey has over ten grand and theyre trying to challenge him with 3000. ivey raises pre flop to 300. the dummy raises to 900. ivey puts him all in with pocket 5's. the dummy calls with AK. its a race and ivey wins. now, i call these guys dummies because ivey is playing the money game on them, not a card game. ivey is going to lean on u hard and force u to play for all yur chips. eventually, even if he puts u all in with the worst hand, he's going to get lucky and bust u because he has the funds to over come yur small bank roll. now what i want to see is ivey put someone all in with pocket 5's for a few million against a guy who doesnt care about a 2 million dollar bet. i want to see how the big names react when someone is firing back hard for life threatening money. my point is that the big names r not gods.

believe me, even a mediocre amateur can step up and beat a pro heads up in a challenge match. believe me when i say that there is not much difference between a 20/40 game and a 500/1000 game. there r suckers who play at every level and they force others to gamble on the tables as well. ive personally experienced the same bone head plays on 80/160 as i did in my old 6/12 days. i'm telling u hard heads in here that poker by itself is not that skillful a game. there r only so many moves available to utilize. the only things left r discipline, patience and not going on tilt and having a money edge. thats it. pure and simple, thats where most of the skill lies at the higher levels. not check raising and pulling off bluffs and out moving guys. evryone knows most of those moves now a days

yeah, ivey always wants to play so high. where was ivey when andy beal came to town and had all them pros on there knees. why doesnt ivey put up all his dough and play andy heads up for everything he's got? i'm just saying that because ivey runs his mouth about wanting to play so high. i like andy beal. he got tired of those big names running theyre mouth and told them to put up or shut up. the game never took place because the big names r scared. theyre scared because they lost the money edge they have on us little guys. i watched some idiots step up and play ivey heads up today on full tilt. ivey has over ten grand and theyre trying to challenge him with 3000. ivey raises pre flop to 300. the dummy raises to 900. ivey puts him all in with pocket 5's. the dummy calls with AK. its a race and ivey wins. now, i call these guys dummies because ivey is playing the money game on them, not a card game. ivey is going to lean on u hard and force u to play for all yur chips. eventually, even if he puts u all in with the worst hand, he's going to get lucky and bust u because he has the funds to over come yur small bank roll. now what i want to see is ivey put someone all in with pocket 5's for a few million against a guy who doesnt care about a 2 million dollar bet. i want to see how the big names react when someone is firing back hard for life threatening money. my point is that the big names r not gods.
Are you saying that Todd Brunson never took 20 mil from Beal? What a bluff.Why didnt Ivey play in that game the first time around? well, he was probably 20 years old and killing 200/400 in the AC. Just a thought.I'll agree that is takes a certain disregard for money to play poker, and some people just don't have it.
Are you saying that Todd Brunson never took 20 mil from Beal? What a bluff.Why didnt Ivey play in that game the first time around? well, he was probably 20 years old and killing 200/400 in the AC. Just a thought.I'll agree that is takes a certain disregard for money to play poker, and some people just don't have it.
tag team wrestling style format here, i have now tagged petoria in to continue the duel against pmc.
I belive it was 13 million. Also a very large amount, I want to say 10 million was actually the pros money. If you read the book the pros hardly did that well against Beal and even Barry Greenstein said the pros probably had a 1% edge or none at all by the end of it.This guy is clearly being a moron talking about they never took place, but I think he might be referring to the 50k/100k game that could easily crush the pros. But when it came down too it they just don't have the bankroll for those stakes so it would be dumb.As to Ivey beating people heads up win races, if they have an adequate bankroll for that limit and were better players then him, then they could probably make a good bet of money. Most likely, they arent any of those.