extra, extra, doyle just got arrested.

OK - for some of us that have been locked in a closet the past year - or generally new to the forums - was he arrested in connection with his buyout bid of the WPT in July? I know he upset some people and the SEC was looking into it...thanks. Or did he shoot one of the fish at the Bellagio for calling his all-in with 7-2 and flopping a boat?

Actually, and Ive heard this from a few sources, it turns out that Doyle is involed in a much bigger conspiracy. I've heard from several people that he has been implicated in Gus getting run over by a bus. The investigation is ongoing, but Ive heard that he paid Helmuth to drive the bus and take out Hansen and several others, but he was only able to get Hansen.

Actually, and Ive heard this from a few sources, it turns out that Doyle is involed in a much bigger conspiracy.  I've heard from several people that he has been implicated in Gus getting run over by a bus.  The investigation is ongoing, but Ive heard that he paid Helmuth to drive the bus and take out Hansen and several others, but he was only able to get Hansen.
is this teh same broke bus I speak of?
Actually, and Ive heard this from a few sources, it turns out that Doyle is involed in a much bigger conspiracy.  I've heard from several people that he has been implicated in Gus getting run over by a bus.  The investigation is ongoing, but Ive heard that he paid Helmuth to drive the bus and take out Hansen and several others, but he was only able to get Hansen.
is this teh same broke bus I speak of?
I believe so. Seems the conspiracy is getting out. Ive also heard that Hansen is in the process of creating an army of bus driving rebels to take doyle out in the near future. I think they may be financed by Russ G (since Gus is broke and all)
Gettin Hansen was easy. They just threw a 9-6o in front of the bus and Gus went for it.