pl omaha horrendous call

this guy told me he "had to call"PokerStars Game #3329798123: Tournament #16489097, Omaha Pot Limit - Level VII (150/300) - 2005/12/14 - 03:27:49 (ET)Table '16489097 1' Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: chillycanuck (8660 in chips) Seat 2: gmanshade (1930 in chips) Seat 6: Gravyn (2910 in chips) Gravyn: posts small blind 150chillycanuck: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to gmanshade [Qc As 4c Qs]gmanshade said, "back where we started"gmanshade: raises 600 to 900Gravyn: folds chillycanuck: calls 600*** FLOP *** [7d 7c 3c]chillycanuck said, "lol"chillycanuck: checks gmanshade: bets 1030 and is all-inchillycanuck: calls 1030*** TURN *** [7d 7c 3c] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [7d 7c 3c Kd] [2d]*** SHOW DOWN ***chillycanuck: shows [Qd 9s 4d 6s] (a flush, King high)gmanshade: shows [Qc As 4c Qs] (two pair, Queens and Sevens)Gravyn said, "wow"chillycanuck collected 4010 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 4010 | Rake 0 Board [7d 7c 3c Kd 2d]Seat 1: chillycanuck (big blind) showed [Qd 9s 4d 6s] and won (4010) with a flush, King highSeat 2: gmanshade (button) showed [Qc As 4c Qs] and lost with two pair, Queens and SevensSeat 6: Gravyn (small blind) folded before Flop

Bad Beat Forum.Wait, it's not a bad beat.
not sure where you draw the line. I just ran this hand on cardplayer and Im 85 percent to win after the flop.
He had a double gut shot, so I don't know how that means he's only 15 percent to win. Then the turn, he was probably a favorite.
He's 85% caues he has a flush draw, and what he is on the turn is meaningless as the money didnt go in. Like thinking 66 "rivering" your ak all in preflop is a bad beat.
I didn't notice the flush draw, my mistake. Either way, does not belong here.And no one cares. If you had quads go down to runner runner straight flush, people still wouldn't care.