whats the weirdest wager you've ever accepted?

anyone remember that guy on here talking about some kinda bet where he had to throw a football 70 yards or somethingone group said it was aesy as censored anyone can do it etcanother group pointed out even the best qb in the nfl cant really get more than 65 yardswonder what happened to that?
It was 50 yards, and I vehemently defended the fact that it's possible because I was sure I could do it, and I'm only a mediocre athelete.I found myself at a football field 3 days later, and ended up getting a ball about 48 yards, and I hadn't been off the couch in 3 years. I QBed a flag football team and did a few workouts, and then ended up tossing one 55ish.IcePS- My favorite "prop bets" are a game we call "Moby Dick." Whenever my friends go to a party, we have to at least make out with a girl. If you don't, you owe everyone who did 20 bucks. If there are 8 guys, and you're the only one who doesn't... it can get expensive. It's called "Moby Dick" because there's always a desperate guy or two who's near striking out, so he has to track down the chubby girl with low self-esteem on the couch, and harpoon her.I know that I am a terrible human being
LoL that is fuckin sweet.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I am a terrible human being
LoL that is fuckin sweet.Yeah' date=' it's always funny, until your as[b'][/b]shole friends decide to sabatoge you in your efforts to bag a reasonable human female, and leave you with the furry girl with the big animal print T-shirt on and an aversion to hygiene. Have you ever felt fuzzy teeth? I have.It was worth the 40 bucks I saved.Ice
anyone remember that guy on here talking about some kinda bet where he had to throw a football 70 yards or somethingone group said it was aesy as censored anyone can do it etcanother group pointed out even the best qb in the nfl cant really get more than 65 yardswonder what happened to that?
It was 50 yards, and I vehemently defended the fact that it's possible because I was sure I could do it, and I'm only a mediocre athelete.I found myself at a football field 3 days later, and ended up getting a ball about 48 yards, and I hadn't been off the couch in 3 years. I QBed a flag football team and did a few workouts, and then ended up tossing one 55ish.IcePS- My favorite "prop bets" are a game we call "Moby Dick." Whenever my friends go to a party, we have to at least make out with a girl. If you don't, you owe everyone who did 20 bucks. If there are 8 guys, and you're the only one who doesn't... it can get expensive. It's called "Moby Dick" because there's always a desperate guy or two who's near striking out, so he has to track down the chubby girl with low self-esteem on the couch, and harpoon her.I know that I am a terrible human being
On the contrary, you are becoming my new hero Ice
i had my wife read this thread because i thought it was one of the funniest on this site, and she reminded me of a bet we made a couple months ago that i had forgotten about...100% truewe went to dinner with this couple, and she bet that we would end up having sex with them before the night was up...if we did, i had to clean the bathroom, if we didn't, she had to.she won, but i still made her clean the bathroom, because i'm good like that :club:
swingers eh? join the club :wink:
there are others out there on fcp? who knew! :D
How much are you offering?
i'd go with $50 via an online poker site...fulltilt/stars/whatever...how will we decide which is more farked up, and how many tries do i get to make a more farked up one?

One day before Middle School, one of my friends says, "hey if you give me some money i'll lick that lollipop in the grass over there." So a bunch of us chipped in a dollar (cheap amusement) and he did it. As we were paying him, another friend says "Hey, give me some money and i'll lick that egg stain on the wall!" (holloween was the week before) Without any of us replying, he runs to the wall and licks the whole thing, bottom to top, about a foot and a half worth of dried egg and wall....he never got paid for it.

I was just kidding. I don't want to be responsible if they ban you for coming up with an inapropriate avatar.
lame...if you're gonna offer a bet, man up and follow through.i'll take any bannings, although i doubt i'd get banned for the one i have in mind :club:
My Cousins and I went to their apartment in Acapulco, Mexico for 1 weekend (friday, saturday, and leaving sunday).  They had left their playstaition there last time they went,with the FIFA 03 game.  When we got there we were planning on leaving to the club at 11pm it was 4 or 5 at the time, we decided to play $1o usd per game of FIFA, until one of us had enough to pay the $40 cover at the club.  By 10 or 11pm I was up to $120...we didnt leave the apartment until sunday and only stopped the game about 5 times, to censored, poop, eat and a nap. I ended up +$30 which covered for my part of the gas.Another time in spring break I bet my friend 30 bucks that he wouldnt punch a guy that was walking down the street with some chick.  my friend ran down the stairs of the apartment building caught up to the guy and his girlfriend and beat the censored out of the dude...later, he bet me 30 bucks that I wouldnt do the same thing to the next guy that walked by (im not mean and in normal circumstances i wouldnt have but this time I was really wasted) I went down stairs to the street and when I caught up to the guy he started to run, I chased him for about a block until a cop car passed by and the dude started yelling for help, I ran back home and lost more money.When I was 13 in mexico I bet my whole wardrobe that I could beat my friend in a series of 5 penalty kicks (he would shoot 5 and I would be goalie and then I would shoot 5). he got lucky when my last kick hit the goal post and he won.  My mom almost killed me, and I think I wasnt able to go out for like a 3 or 4 months.At a club my friend and I bet the tab that I wouldnt kiss some random girl.  I walked up to one who I guess thought I was gonna tell her something and leaned in towards me, she did this very fast though, and my tooth ended up cutting her forehead open.  mine arent as good as Icemans but I was kind of a degenerate gambler in my early teens.
you were with your cousins, and "poop" was already used. anyone else wonder what "censored" was?and I think "i threw up in my mouth a little" is the new FCP line. fuzzy teeth, gross.

I wasin't involved in any of these, but my friends all had eating contests all night tonight.Round 1- 2 Large Pepperoni and Sausage pizzas in 1 hours (done)Round 2- 5 lbs of water vs. 1 lb of ham vs 1 lb of bratwurst (water, easy) Then we had a drinking contest. I was involved in 2 events. First, I was in a 2 v 2 coed 12pk race (warmup event/get the girls drunk enough to leave us alone). My team lost, because we were against a superhuman girl who had 6 beers in 6 minutes. Main event. Tour de Franzia. 5 liters of Franzia boxed wine 3 ways. Catch: it must all be consumed straight from the udder, and you can't pour for yourself. Spills will be noted and deducted in case of a close match. My team won in a landslide, and I won back the money I lost in the first contest, and got to drink 2 liters of bad wine free.I left as my friends started trying to devise an easy way to gamble on LIFE, the board game.

I wasin't involved in any of these, but my friends all had eating contests all night tonight.Round 1- 2 Large Pepperoni and Sausage pizzas in 1 hours (done)Round 2- 5 lbs of water vs. 1 lb of ham vs 1 lb of bratwurst (water, easy)  Then we had a drinking contest.  I was involved in 2 events.  First, I was in a 2 v 2 coed 12pk race (warmup event/get the girls drunk enough to leave us alone).  My team lost, because we were against a superhuman girl who had 6 beers in 6 minutes.  Main event.  Tour de Franzia.  5 liters of Franzia boxed wine 3 ways.  Catch: it must all be consumed straight from the udder, and you can't pour for yourself.  Spills will be noted and deducted in case of a close match.  My team won in a landslide, and I won back the money I lost in the first contest, and got to drink 2 liters of bad wine free.I left as my friends started trying to devise an easy way to gamble on LIFE, the board game.
can you adopt me?
I wasin't involved in any of these, but my friends all had eating contests all night tonight.Round 1- 2 Large Pepperoni and Sausage pizzas in 1 hours (done)Round 2- 5 lbs of water vs. 1 lb of ham vs 1 lb of bratwurst (water, easy)  Then we had a drinking contest.  I was involved in 2 events.  First, I was in a 2 v 2 coed 12pk race (warmup event/get the girls drunk enough to leave us alone).  My team lost, because we were against a superhuman girl who had 6 beers in 6 minutes.  Main event.  Tour de Franzia.  5 liters of Franzia boxed wine 3 ways.  Catch: it must all be consumed straight from the udder, and you can't pour for yourself.  Spills will be noted and deducted in case of a close match.  My team won in a landslide, and I won back the money I lost in the first contest, and got to drink 2 liters of bad wine free.I left as my friends started trying to devise an easy way to gamble on LIFE, the board game.
can you adopt me?
SeriouslyI missed college so much I'm going back for 1 class next semester woooooooo!!
OMFG HOW QUEER CAN YOU GET!!All-boy Gangbang????
OMFG HOW QUEER CAN YOU GET!!All-boy Gangbang????
Girls are fun in measured, late-night doses. Otherwise, they get in the way of fun things, like, "booze pursuit" and "man-on-man throbbing erection duels."I like women as much as the next guy. I just don't like having them around, bitching about how I'm not paying attention to them enough.Ice
can you adopt me?
Depends. Only a few rules in the Iceman house.1) You'll drink Natty Light, and you'll be grateful to the heavens every day for it.I guess it was only one ruleIce
can you adopt me?
Depends. Only a few rules in the Iceman house.1) You'll drink Natty Light, and you'll be grateful to the heavens every day for it.I guess it was only one ruleIce
do i have to pay for the natty light?
can you adopt me?
do i have to pay for the natty light?
Depends on how good of a card player you are, and how good of a proposition gambler you are.So, in my case, it's always, "Yes, I'm paying for beer this month."Ice