zeejustin is on fire

Well the north side of miamiDon't know if you have seenAnd if you play poker thereYou better just bewareOf a man named Alf13Now Alf he more than troubleYou see he plays like he ’bout seven foot fourAll the downtown ladies call him treetop loverAll the mens just call him sirAnd it’s bad, bad Alf13The baddest man you eva seenBadder than old king kongAnd meaner than a junkyard dogNow Alf he a gamblerAnd he like his fancy clothesAnd he like to wave his diamond ringIn front of everybody’s noseHe got an Infiniti I30He got a brand new truck tooHe got a 32 gun in his pocket for funHe got a razor in his shoeAnd it’s bad, bad Alf13The baddest man you eva seenBadder than old king kongAnd meaner than a junkyard dog

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the north side of miamiDon't know if you have seenAnd if you play poker thereYou better just bewareOf a man named Alf13Now Alf he more than troubleYou see he plays like he ’bout seven foot fourAll the downtown ladies call him treetop loverAll the mens just call him sirAnd it’s bad, bad Alf13The baddest man you eva seenBadder than old king kongAnd meaner than a junkyard dogNow Alf he a gamblerAnd he like his fancy clothesAnd he like to wave his diamond ringIn front of everybody’s noseHe got an Infiniti I30He got a brand new truck tooHe got a 32 gun in his pocket for funHe got a razor in his shoeAnd it’s bad, bad Alf13The baddest man you eva seenBadder than old king kongAnd meaner than a junkyard dog
I just know you have your alarm clock programmed to wake you up with that every morning...
DNACan I PM you if I want to know whether or not Ron likes his taint tickled?
sure while your at it could you bring back Jams, Tang, Furby, Fanny Packs, The Wassssssup Budweiser commercial, slap bracelets, break dancing, hacky-sack, and some other shit that used to be cool, but now has just now been played out? I'd sure appreciate it, thanks!
I love it when you are scalding.J is ok. He's having a tough day though. He got one in the kisser on another thread, now this one.Give him a break, he lives in Colorado. It's cold there.
I just have a lot on my desk this morning. And then throw in the fact that I hadn't had my FCP at work fix, screwed me. Anyway, I replied to the wrong person. I was planning the "check your start date" comment for someone who joined in October, not last year. Open mouth, insert foot. Come keep me warm?Also DNA, I have been gone all weekend and hadn't noticed the expiration date has past. So sorry.
I just know you have your alarm clock programmed to wake you up with that every morning...
I am playing pretty good now.....They actually play theme music for me when I enter the Hard Rock Tournament section....and throw roses at my feet.Please don't let this end...poker god....don't let this end.I AM the destroyer of worlds.My penis is 4 feet long...or at least...it feels this way.Even when i make a horrible play...I just suck out...I cannot be beaten.There is no way I can run any better.
I am playing pretty good now.....They actually play theme music for me when I enter the Hard Rock Tournament section....and throw roses at my feet.Please don't let this end...poker god....don't let this end.I AM the destroyer of worlds.My penis is 4 feet long...or at least...it feels this way.Even when i make a horrible play...I just suck out...I cannot be beaten.There is no way I can run any better.
When is the last time you played there? Which tourneys do you play, or do you just play SNG's?
When is the last time you played there? Which tourneys do you play, or do you just play SNG's?
I played the $300 last week...finished 18th out of 228...no money but if it wasn't for the structure...those Donkey's wouldn't have stood a chance.....I don't play those sng's....As for the Rock...they just started a MONDAY $100 morning tourney that has a decent structure...if I can get away from my morning duties on a Monday, I will play in that one every week.
I played the $300 last week...finished 18th out of 228...no money but if it wasn't for the structure...those Donkey's wouldn't have stood a chance.....I don't play those sng's....As for the Rock...they just started a MONDAY $100 morning tourney that has a decent structure...if I can get away from my morning duties on a Monday, I will play in that one every week.
4K in chips, 1/2 hour levels?thats the best structure I've seen there. I've played 3 of the $200 on Saturdays.The only better one is the end of the month $500 sat tourney. 5K in chips, 1/2 hour levels.That $100, does that include their rake or is it $100+25?I'll bang in to work and go play one some Monday.
4K in chips, 1/2 hour levels?thats the best structure I've seen there. I've played 3 of the $200 on Saturdays.The only better one is the end of the month $500 sat tourney. 5K in chips, 1/2 hour levels.That $100, does that include their rake or is it $100+25?I'll bang in to work and go play one some Monday.
The $100 includes the rake as I understand it...but I believe it is a capped tourney...they only allow 100 players...first come first served....The structure as i understand it is 2500 in chips with 20 minute levels but they added three extra levels between 100-200 and 300-600....It sounded good to me and by my calculation....it would allow for REAL play till the last two tables...the chip leaders would have around 25 BB at that point....So it is very similar to a FT tourney....Of course...all of this was told to me by a Dealer friend of mine from the Hard Rock....I might play in that $100 tourney next week.
The $100 includes the rake as I understand it...but I believe it is a capped tourney...they only allow 100 players...first come first served....The structure as i understand it is 2500 in chips with 20 minute levels but they added three extra levels between 100-200 and 300-600....It sounded good to me and by my calculation....it would allow for REAL play till the last two tables...the chip leaders would have around 25 BB at that point....So it is very similar to a FT tourney....Of course...all of this was told to me by a Dealer friend of mine from the Hard Rock....I might play in that $100 tourney next week.
No doubt. I might play one on Dec 26 or Jan 2. (my next two Mondays off)
Wonder if the Hard Rock here in Tampa has the same tourney? Anyone know?
I would call them, get the poker area on the phone, have them fax you the coming months schedule. It's the only reliable way.
Wonder if the Hard Rock here in Tampa has the same tourney? Anyone know?
I would call them, get the poker area on the phone, have them fax you the coming months schedule. It's the only reliable way.
Great advice Ron. Thanks. You and Alf are talking about the HR in Hollywood, right?

I think my favorite part of the whole tourney this past weekend was the fact that some uber-donk overplayed the Krablar so badly that he should be ashamed of himself, and gave Zee 2.6 mil in chips when noone else had over 1 mil.ZeeJustin, winner of 136k thanks to a Krablar fanatic.