zeejustin is on fire

I don't know if this has been posted before but he took down the stars 200+15 last night for $136k.over 250k in tournament winnngs in the last 1.5 months for Zee Justin (his real name)...and smash says tournaments are for suckers. YEAh right!teneight

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

over 250k in tournament winnngs in the last 1.5 months for Zee Justin (his real name)...and smash says tournaments are for suckers. YEAh right! If you'd watched the final table and saw how many 20/80 shots he sucked out, you'd agree.You got lucky and placed high in one though, right, so now you're a genius :club:

over 250k in tournament winnngs in the last 1.5 months for Zee Justin (his real name)...and smash says tournaments are for suckers. YEAh right! If you'd watched the final table and saw how many 20/80 shots he sucked out, you'd agree.You got lucky and placed high in one though, right, so now you're a genius :club:
Yeah he almost blew the whole thing in the last few hands then they were almost even and he made a ridiculous resteal attempt and got lucky to outflop whats his name, who also played his hand horrifically by not pushing preflop. Believe it was AJo vs. T8o .
got lucky and made 110k in that party tourney too...of course he got lucky, but he also gets unlucky in the other 90% of tourneys he's played, the fact is that he's made about 250k on tourneys alone in the past couple of months minus his buy ins, its still a good 215k AT LEAST. Tourneys are not for suckers smash, let it go. (I'm not saying you cant make more in cash games, but there's definately a lot of money to be made in tournament poker).
the only reason smash says they are for suckers is because he sucks at them. ofcourse someone like smash is going to say something "sucks" when he clearly isn't good at it.teneight...OUT!
This is where everyone fails to understand Smash. Cash games = +EVTournaments = Not as +EVThat's not to say there isn't some +EV involved in tournament play, just simply not as much.I'd probably be willing to bet Smash has made more money off tournaments than, well, nearly everyone on this site. Maybe even you, Teneight.
Zee Justin (his real name)
isn't his name Justin Bonomo?
no. please, do the search. he (zee justin) had a lot of problems with his name that he even posted a picture of his birth certificate, which said "Zee Justin" under his name.he uses justin bonomo as a cover up name so he dosen't have to pay taxes on his winnings. If you ever decided to become a great poker playing like zee justin or myself, you should create a fake name so you wont have to report taxesteneight

ZJ had 108 other guy AJ9910 flop9910 8 turn ZJ bets and other pushes all in3 on the river

This was the final hand of the tournament. Kometen1 was playing well heads up, and I knew he was a thinking player. He was raising a lot preflop, and I hadn’t reraised once yet. I made this reraise knowing that I would take it down preflop often enough to make it profitable. In this situation, he unfortunately called. On the flop I made a standard continuation bet, and he raised it all-in. Again, this was a spot where I only beat a bluff (or a semi bluff). I figured the most likely hand he had was an underpair like 77 or 88, or two overcards like he had. If he had AA or KK, he would probably reraise preflop. If he hit trip 9’s, he would probably play it slower postflop. The two hands that worried me the most were JJ and QQ, but I made the call thinking that it was much more likely that I was ahead, and I was right. Another way to look at the hand is that I was representing a big pair preflop, but he didn’t believe me. He made his stand on the flop, and he was right, I didn’t have a big pair preflop. However, I managed to hit a pair on the flop, and that was enough to beat his rebluff.
I don't know if this has been posted before but he took down the stars 200+15 last night for $136k.over 250k in tournament winnngs in the last 1.5 months for Zee Justin (his real name)...and smash says tournaments are for suckers. YEAh right!teneight
What is his screen name? I'd like to rail him.

Is there anyone you wouldn't like to rail???!!!! :shock:

What is his screen name? I'd like to rail him.
Zee Justin (his real name)
isn't his name Justin Bonomo?
This was a jopke, my friend.
We have settled this debate twice before, his real name is Zee Justin. For those of you who need photographic proof ......birthcertificate.jpg
Indeed Justin Bonomo is on fire he has been playing really really well for the past few months.
he uses justin bonomo as a cover up name so he dosen't have to pay taxes on his winnings.
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040edit: BTW, the birth certificate posted by DNA could be easily altered ... even using MSPaint.
he uses justin bonomo as a cover up name so he dosen't have to pay taxes on his winnings.
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040
This was the biggest mistake.To leave his parents' name on that was thoughtless... :shock:
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040
Dude, its ok; I just made that certificate up in photoshop, his parents real names are not actually BallZee and FuzZee so one could assume his real name is not Zee Justin either, JS.
This is so retarded I hope it's not true.Steps to an audit:1) win a quarter of a million dollars in online poker2) create webpage3) brag about winnings and post your birth certificate4) file conspicuously light 1040edit: BTW, the birth certificate posted by DNA could be easily altered ... even using MSPaint.
i think that it's kinda obviously a fake. read the parents names on it.