4:00pm pst fcp tourney with prizes

Here are the details:Buyin: $20Rebuys: One RebuyGame: No Limit Hold'emPlayers: 10 handedBlind Structure: SlowPayout Structure: FlatTable: PrivateTable Name: KidPokerPassword: kidpokerRegestration begins at 3:30pm and the first 30 players will get a seat. First prize, in addition to the money will recieve a Daniel Negreanu chip set. Second Place, will recieve an autographed FCP Hat. Third Place, will recieve an autographed FCP T-Shirt. Also, a bounty on me, if you bust me you also get an autographed FCP hat.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I am currently waiting for my pokerstars cashout to go through to Neteller. If it gets sorted out and I can deposit on FCP before the tourney starts, I will play.

DN,I would like to but I can't get into the cashier...contacted cust supp and they didn't help either...keep getting this message "You are not currently logged in. Your username and/or password is either invalid or your current session has timed out. Please login to access your account."Could you please try to correct this DN...I'm anxious for our rematch.Terrance the Leaf guy