play through your deposit?

I am wondering about cashing out of Full Contact Poker (not right now but maybe later sometime) but they say you have to play through your deposit or roll it over. I have asked on-line support but keep saying roll over my deposit. I am so confused.

did they put the bonus in your account to play with it, or do you have to play a certain amount of hands to unlock it. If you have to play certain amount of hands to unlock it then you should be able to take out your initial deposit whenever you want.

ask the live supportno one here seems to know the answer to your question
Yeah I did ask them and they said I have to play through my deposit and then I asked what does that mean then she goes you have to roll over your deposit. No help and then they signed off.

i think it means you have to wager the total amount of your deposit before you can cash it out.e.g. you deposit $100.you sit down at $2/$4 and post $2 big blind. you have wagered a total of $2.you fold to a raise. next hand, you post $1 small blind. you have wagered a total of $3.you complete when it gets to you. you have wagered a total of $4.you bet out on the flop. you have wagered a total of $6.etc.alternately, perhaps try this:you deposit $100.you sit down at $100 NL and post a $1 big blind. you have wagered a total of $1.one person limps, the small blind completes. you push all-in for $99 more. you have wagered $100 total and can withdraw it all--assuming your all-in isn't called when you have 72o! :club: this is what i think it means.aseem

I wouldnt have deposited 2k if I would have known this. I 4 table .25/.50 or .50/1.00 so I hope this doesnt take long.
it will take forever.for... ever....foorrrr..... evvveerrrrr.......fffoooorrrrrrrr.... eeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrr.............(not really kidding... but maybe you can withdraw as much as you have "cleared" at any given time)aseem
I wouldnt have deposited 2k if I would have known this. I 4 table .25/.50 or .50/1.00 so I hope this doesnt take long.
it will take forever.for... ever....foorrrr..... evvveerrrrr.......fffoooorrrrrrrr.... eeeevvvvvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrr.............(not really kidding... but maybe you can withdraw as much as you have "cleared" at any given time)aseem
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :club::D:D
If you play .25/.50 and .50/1 Limit, 2K is a huge bankroll to play just limit, if it is NL Ok, eh well just voicing my opinion.JEFF
I play NL. I have a total bank roll of 3k but I still play .25/.50 mostly and .50/1. on party and ub or Full tilt. I 6 table usually so its a pretty good bank roll for it. I cant move up to 1/2 yet, I dont think.