fcp rakeback!!!

I just wanted to give more exposure to this topic. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=40350FCP needs rakeback to compete with other pokerroom skins. I'm hoping DN or someone can tell us whether it will be offered or not. It seems only fair that charter members should atleast be offered rakeback. In any case, I don't want to sign up until i know whether rakeback is offered or not.

I signed up against my better judgement yesterday despite the lack of rakeback. I did it because I am an FCP junkie and couldn't wait. I think that it would be in bad faith to not let charter members get the rakeback deal when one becomes available, even if they already have an account.Nik

the bonus structure (with unlimited 10% bonuses on Neteller deposits) is basically a rakeback scheme, although not a very generous onei'm waiting for some FCP player to actually confirm the rate at which points are converted $, since the e-mail from support that have been posted still seem somewhat ambiguous to me

the bonus structure (with unlimited 10% bonuses on Neteller deposits) is basically a rakeback scheme, although not a very generous onei'm waiting for some FCP player to actually confirm the rate at which points are converted $, since the e-mail from support that have been posted still seem somewhat ambiguous to me
It really isnt the same, and I wouldn't count on pts to give much cash. Most sites have similar stuff plus rakeback.
Guest Team FCP

The Poker Network does not allow its poker rooms to offer a pure reakeback program, so FCP has no choice in this case.True, the automatic Neteller 10% bonus is a helpful alternative, and so is the FCP Points program once the FCP Store is open (hopefully by the first of the year). Each $1 of rake will earn you 10 FCP Points which will be equal to a dime (10% back in points value) and the FCP Store will have several cool prodcuts over time that can be purchased with points.

The Poker Network does not allow its poker rooms to offer a pure reakeback program, so FCP has no choice in this case.
Not true. I play through betonbet which is a pokerroom skin and I have 25% rakeback currently. So unless they have changed the rules . . . it can be done.