new fcp poker site. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitly the most exciting thing i've seen in awhile. I really do hope this Charter membership works out for us long time believers :)I am also SOOOOOO happy you chose Pokerroom.com to affiliate with. They are by far the best website around. And this new team/private tourny things there are amazing.Also i LOVE the software. Its the nicest looking and easiest to navigate.Great work FCP Crew.I can't wait to become Daniels Protege. Its basically a l0ck for me. hahaUs Canadian Boyz need to stick together hah.p.s. Can you believe the leafs lost :club: DAMN IT!!!G/L at the tables ya'llDMoney

should be interesting to see how it all shakes out, many questions to be answered.may empty my pokerroom account into neteller in preperation....

i like the new site....and i'm pretty stoked at the contest...dna will we be moving the Neg-O here???
this is dna's alter ego since my dna4ever account is locked after trying to update my email address last night in my profile and it locked me out of my account, doh!the plan has always been to move the negreanu opens to daniels new affiliated site. We will finish this leaderboard period through the end of the year on pokerstars and as I know more I will pass it along.
i like the new site....and i'm pretty stoked at the contest...dna will we be moving the Neg-O here???
this is dna's alter ego since my dna4ever account is locked after trying to update my email address last night in my profile and it locked me out of my account, doh!the plan has always been to move the negreanu opens to daniels new affiliated site. We will finish this leaderboard period through the end of the year on pokerstars and as I know more I will pass it along.
LMAO...still locked out?
LMAO...still locked out?
oh yea i almost forgot ...........bawitdaba-da-bang-da-dang-diggy-diggy-diggy-said-the Boogie-said-up-jump-the-boogie.My name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd.Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddd roooooooock!!
LMAO...still locked out?
oh yea i almost forgot ...........bawitdaba-da-bang-da-dang-diggy-diggy-diggy-said-the Boogie-said-up-jump-the-boogie.My name is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd.Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddddd roooooooock!!
"Only God knows why" they "Took your picture away" and locked you out!
Here is a glimpse of the new avatars in development for the FCP Poker Room:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/coming-soon.phpCheers
Who wrote these? Classic comedy. LMAO at Lucy:Not much is known about Lucy. She is fluent in Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, and Arabic. She has a genius I.Q. and her inability to love has made the poker table the only home she's ever known. Men fall in her wake, yet the game is her only peace. Her allegiance is to herself, but rumors constantly swirl that Lucy is training an army of topnotch international female players. Don't let her diminutive size OR her phony cheerleader costume fool you, or else you will get blindsided while she plays Full Contact.